Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

(Hopefully I'll get past the IPS Errors today :rolleyes: )

Ok so I've never been to Carson City, NV and need some directions. Yeah I could Mapquest it but I'd rather get info from someone who's actually drove the route.

I'm coming from the Stockton area up 99, I need to know if I catch 50 and ride it all the way around the South shore or go up 80 and cut through the North shore?

Looks like there may be a shortcut (Or not) somewhere in between. I'll be traveling end of February which may also effect which route I can take if there's snow.

Also does anyone know the actual drive time from Carson City to Reno and Tahoe?

Thanks.... :8)

Posted (edited)

You can go through 50 to Tahoe and catch 395 and head North Or you can go 80 and take 395 South. I think 80 is a tad bit quicker and easier from the valley in the winter time.

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted (edited)
(Hopefully I'll get past the IPS Errors today :rolleyes: )

Ok so I've never been to Carson City, NV and need some directions. Yeah I could Mapquest it but I'd rather get info from someone who's actually drove the route.

I'm coming from the Stockton area up 99, I need to know if I catch 50 and ride it all the way around the South shore or go up 80 and cut through the North shore?

Looks like there may be a shortcut (Or not) somewhere in between. I'll be traveling end of February which may also effect which route I can take if there's snow.

Also does anyone know the actual drive time from Carson City to Reno and Tahoe?

Thanks.... :8)

go 50

it'll drop you out in carson on the south end, i know the drive from carson to south shore pretty well, it's not bad

as far as 80, wouldn't do it, soooooooooo much farther you have to loop up and around the lake, then come down from reno, go with the 99 to 50

only way i'd maybe go i-80 would be to do that, then cut south on, i want to say, 267, then go down and meet up with 50 that way but i've never done that

Edited by a_steezy

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Posted
You can go through 50 to Tahoe and catch 395 and head North Or you can go 80 and take 395 South. I think 80 is a tad bit quicker and easier from the valley in the winter time.

Yeah, I kinda figured Meyers would be closed if its snowing too much. :8)

Posted (edited)

take grant line to eldorado hills jump on 50 there it saves time going all the way around sac, you should be fine in Meyers, just bring chains. it hasnt snowed in a few days up here, my budy just drove there and didnt have any problems, follow 50 to carson city you cant get lost with all the signs lol. i think 50 is shorter. being that your closer to 50.

i personally like 50 because its not all rugged from trucks like 80.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2873 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...