Problem Sending Pix On Iphone And A Few Network Settings, Need Help

well i tried a few times using the cellular codes ( [email protected] etc ) but when i do it says " connection to the server SMTP failed... I just got the phone so is there something i need to set up for that?? also what is this POP3 mail???

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Iphone does not support MMS messaging (Picture sending/receiving)

Apple came out with an app but it is only available in the UK right now.

You will need to use an email address to get pictures.

EDIT: If that isn't your case call up apple, not too long of wait times. 1-800-myiphone

Edited by G_Fresh

what is this POP3 mail???

In computing, the Post Office Protocol version 3 (POP3) is an application-layer Internet standard protocol used by local e-mail clients to retrieve e-mail from a remote server over a TCP/IP connection. POP3 and IMAP4 (Internet Message Access Protocol) are the two most prevalent Internet standard protocols for e-mail retrieval. Virtually all modern e-mail clients and servers support both.

well i tried a few times using the cellular codes ( [email protected] etc ) but when i do it says " connection to the server SMTP failed... I just got the phone so is there something i need to set up for that?? also what is this POP3 mail???

have you tried going directly to vzwpix.com ?

that's what i had to do to get new ringtones on my phone... fuck Verizon and their ringtone service not supporting my phone

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

oh yeah i meant to add u cant receive pix on iphone only in your email.... thats why i sold mine

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.