Dc Power Or Mechman?

i have an iraggi and i don't like it's output at idle.

i know i have no experience between both of those alts but i think mechman will be the winner because it is a larger case alt.

Guest Just_Rob
i have an iraggi and i don't like it's output at idle.

i know i have no experience between both of those alts but i think mechman will be the winner because it is a larger case alt.

Definitely NOT true... Please make sure you have the facts correct before posting.. "Large case" is just a physical size description and says NOTHING about what is actually inside the alternators.. 99% of what we build is built on "Large Case" alternators, and we have the ability to build things that NOBODY else can because we've spent the time, and done the research to bring products to market that are OUR products, OUR designs, and built by US!!! We DONT resell other manufacturers product and call it ours.....

Depending on the vehicle, could be a small case, could be a large case but as Kyle will testify to, we build 300 amp "small" case alternators that will run CIRCLES around other supposed "Large case" alternators..

If you want the best alternator, best customer service, best technical help, and best performance, you will definitely get that from us here at DC Power Engineering.. Rob

Edited by Just_Rob

I haven't personally used a h/o alt, but i've purchased batteries from mechman and he has great customer service, shoot him a PM with any question and he'll help you out with whatever you need, can't go wrong with great customer service and a great product

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

I would buy Mechman again. Besides read around this site and look at the difference between the two companies. One is quite arrogant and constantly puts everyone elses down; where the other one is friendly helpful and Mature. one will try to "sell" you on his alt and the other lets his product and customers speak for him. I can Vouch for Mechmans service being the best and he is pleasant as well. but it will come down to what you find appealing and of course price.