King Of Cali April 4th!

FreelandKustomz

ya for some reason i thoght we were to hit a 124.4 and i hit that and backed off and then realized it was 125.4 and cranked it up to try to catch up but i was to late by then

pioneer avhp-4000

all directed audio cables

directed audio fuse block

lighting audio 600.1 storm amp

atomic 12s custom built

custom false floor box built by rusty lee and me

tuned to 43-44 hrtz

ya for some reason i thoght we were to hit a 124.4 and i hit that and backed off and then realized it was 125.4 and cranked it up to try to catch up but i was to late by then

ya you gotta keep that number in your head. atleast the first roll i did didnt count cause i rolled a 0 that would have been hard 120.5 i did do 3 120.4's the day before tho.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

ya im thinking post it notes lol ha ha

pioneer avhp-4000

all directed audio cables

directed audio fuse block

lighting audio 600.1 storm amp

atomic 12s custom built

custom false floor box built by rusty lee and me

tuned to 43-44 hrtz

the videos i have show alot more, ie: can tricks, and your hairtrick

Sweet, how does it look? Did you use the monster the whole day, or did you go with a smaller can?

Also, did you fix the dust cap?

Thanks for the ups on the caps fellas . who is who, i might remember some of you guys from your ride at yucca that will put some faces in my head! its coo who ever doesn't want to , but i think it will help a lot of people here! you know! I read some comments that say "that was you" or "im not sure if that was you" it will help me at least.Im not that good with the computer . It took me a day to figure out how to register 1 question though how do i put a picture below my user name . thanks

Well i was the one with the old school two toned f150 (the one in my sig). But to put a face to the name and all, i was the white boy with the backwards black cap, sweater, and the longish hair. I liked the way you ran the wires and all. Hopefully Rob can figure out a way to get you the 5 and possibly 6th alt on the hoe. Hopefully ill see yall again at another comp.

Later

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

hey laker, that sucks about the hifonics amp, that's a bad ass amp though, sucks that you couldn't compete, still awesome to see the bad ass alternator setup

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

hey laker, that sucks about the hifonics amp, that's a bad ass amp though, sucks that you couldn't compete, still awesome to see the bad ass alternator setup

its a big ass amp, i dont know about it being a bad ass amp. I used to think it was. This is the sec. time it goes and as you guys were able to see, it's not a voltage issue at all. :censored:

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

hey fellas I just wanna say it was a pleasure to finally meet the people on this fourm...

Hopefully well see all you guys at another show when the hoe gets some new amps cuz that hifonics sucks

Nice meeting all you guys

Max

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

db drag ( some of these might be the wrong classes )

street B james wright

street c team ssc dan

super street 1-2 wall Greg colon

super street 3-4? team ssc ron

super street 5+ team bassick alpine

street max 3-4? team bassick joey

Pretty sure it was Carlos Frias taking SS3-4 and Ron Took SSNW. Congrats to all. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Archived