King Of Cali April 4th!

FreelandKustomz

what class are u doing at sac town whats your name on db dragracing ???? ive been around this shit all my life since car amps have been here it doesent matter how you got your beat thats why they have shop to help people get loud

"Team Bumpin Sounds"...Like I said...I'm done competing but I'm coming out to a to see some folks....could care less how long you've been "around'...your nobody to me. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

LOL I KNEW IT!!!!!!

I knew someone would bust out the Aqua Net. Right on Mel. Did you wear Biker shorts too? LOL.

all i got to say is:

I.O.U. & Z Cavarichi (spelling)

Hey Mel, i didn't know you used the Aqua Net? where you Hair Bear? Esprit bag having tight pants with the zipper in the back wearing, with the Jelly Belly sandals ..... MMMMM I likey... :air_kiss: sorry Bill.....

You guys are hilarious! I wasn't quite the Hair Bear...I didn't have the full on wall of hair, but it was up there a little bit :rolleyes:

I had the Esprit bags, the zipper in the back and the Jelly Belly sandals...that is just hilarious! right back at ya Joey :air_kiss:

You guys are hilarious! I wasn't quite the Hair Bear...I didn't have the full on wall of hair, but it was up there a little bit :rolleyes:

I had the Esprit bags, the zipper in the back and the Jelly Belly sandals...that is just hilarious! right back at ya Joey :air_kiss:

LOL I could just see mel doing the roger rabbit or the running man lmao joey still does em

And breakin back then was the tightest movie ever

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I know I am all late on this topic but I started off in iasca in 1997 sound q+ 1st place autorama show. second place in some type of iasca drag race style event at 1998 autorama. Check out the old school whip. a pair of soundstream spl 160's a ref 1000s and a class a 6.0 running my mb quart pro comp 3 ways. Clarion 7770 cd player.. awwww the good ole days. 143 with windows up! audio contro; mic.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Shall we start a "hey, remember back in the day" thread?

And an "I'm so much better than you" thread?

I build my own stuff and you dont, so your less superior , bow down to me bitch thread??

way off topic.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived