More Random "Rezcalade" Videos on the net

no guy's, though i have never met him also... Uncle Chicken is the real deal! i've driven steves tahoe, and civic... if the caddi's were his also im sure i would have had a test drive by now!  :matrix:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

no guy's, though i have never met him also... Uncle Chicken is the real deal! i've driven steves tahoe, and civic... if the caddi's were his also im sure i would have had a test drive by now!  :matrix:

lucky sob

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

lucky sob
WHAT CAN I SAY... beside, "its not always what you know sometimes its who you know"  ya know? hell, i can remember years and years ago riding in steves pasenger seat of his mid 70's toyota cellica playing some Nintendo and bumpin some Too Short  :matrix: SMD for life!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

chicken has never even been to my place LOL......i had the caddy 18months and he never came to see it. 

He dont venture too far from the pad really..

sounds like a weird person... if u had my caddy "no matter how rich i was" i'd check at least weekly... "not saying i don't trust u"... but i would like to see the progress... i'm sure he's cool as hell though  :watsup: *thanks unk chicken*

honestly if i had all that stuff, i would just hang out at home on my off time also, why have a nice house if your never home

lucky sob
WHAT CAN I SAY... beside, "its not always what you know sometimes its who you know"  ya know? hell, i can remember years and years ago riding in steves pasenger seat of his mid 70's toyota cellica playing some Nintendo and bumpin some Too Short  :matrix: SMD for life!

Are you saying that you were playing NES while driving and bumping some Too Short???

Yeah I know....NES....Nintendo Entertainment System....did he have one in the car or something?? Once I saw folks putting PS2's and shit into their rides, I wanted to put an old ass Nintendo in one for laughs. I've seen a Sega Genesis in a Silverado, but never an old ass NES or better yet an Atari 2600.

yeah, his was mounted into the glove box area. there were no bolt on parts on that whip... i think that was the 1st time i seen steve fabricate a body kit (ground effects) that car was slammed to the ground with some enkeis, a super trapp muffler, and dual webbers!  :D