Jump to content

Nofearx18 And Bigpimpin91's Ducky Battle


Who wins?  

38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins For Ducky Bounce/Roof Flex?

    • NoFearX18
      25
    • Bigpimpin91
      16


Recommended Posts

Posted

I cheated and picked a song that worked best for me. :D

LoL

It was all fun.

I just sucked ass standing in the 12* weather, no jacket, with the damn wind from your subs blowing on you.

its like that today haha

i tried another hair trick today

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Posted

I want in on this :) I'll get some batteries for the camera after school and get a vid up for you :D

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

All in good fun but nofear is going for the win :D

This was before the addition of my batteries. I need to make a vid of this song now haha

Heres a recent vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxQToT9yxH0...re=channel_page

Bigpimpin91 you should make a poll so we can see what others think haha. all in good fun but its

Power and 1 18 vs not so much power and 2 18's :)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Posted

All in good fun but nofear is going for the win :D

This was before the addition of my batteries. I need to make a vid of this song now haha

Heres a recent vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxQToT9yxH0...re=channel_page

Bigpimpin91 you should make a poll so we can see what others think haha. all in good fun but its

Power and 1 18 vs not so much power and 2 18's :)

Done.

And I voted for you BTW.

Your camera is awesome for recording quality videos, mine not so much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4349 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...