--Navi-- Posted January 27, 2009 Report Posted January 27, 2009 your forum is WEAK and I bought another van
Guest Powered By Hate Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 your forum is WEAK and I bought another van Lets see it. Talk talk =] :D :D
BJD3 Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 your forum is WEAK and I bought another van Pics or it didn't happen. Is this the big something you were talking about a couple weeks ago? Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
SPL2K Posted January 30, 2009 Report Posted January 30, 2009 your forum is WEAK and I bought another van SUCK A SALMON NAVI. ...and why get another van?? You never did ^%$# with the first one. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.
--Navi-- Posted January 31, 2009 Author Report Posted January 31, 2009 SUCK A SALMON NAVI. ...and why get another van?? You never did ^%$# with the first one. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif EAT GLASS door is jacked on other one, every burp the window rolls down, the track ripped off the door and its in a place where if its welded its just gonna break again. Needs to new windshield also. For the cost of the new windshield and door I can buy new van and try cage. IF it dont work I will strip the new van and put the parts on the old one. And dont make me busta cap in you with this xd40 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif
SPL2K Posted January 31, 2009 Report Posted January 31, 2009 [And dont make me busta cap in you with this xd40 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif lol..... your xd40 = "click............click...click click click" one of my Glocks = "BANG" your azz = "thud / fart" Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.
--Navi-- Posted February 1, 2009 Author Report Posted February 1, 2009 lol..... your xd40 = "click............click...click click click" one of my Glocks = "BANG" your azz = "thud / fart" I kept hearing bout them glocks exploding Focker had amonth to get one in and never did so I went with the xd, I doubt this will be my last purchase though still have the fever for a 23. Dont see me having the collection you got though but I think an m4 is next on list.
E a r t h Posted February 21, 2009 Report Posted February 21, 2009 lol..... your xd40 = "click............click...click click click" one of my Glocks = "BANG" your azz = "thud / fart"
MXmike800 Posted February 22, 2009 Report Posted February 22, 2009 guns kill people? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif or do people kill people with guns? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.