There was another forum i used to post on a few years back. For as long as i could remember, there was this one guy who never liked me for whatever reason. I think his name was RuffRyder599 or some shit but that doesn't really matter. He would constantly insult me and threaten to kill me, etc. It was kinda funny b/c he'd always make posts how to beat kids up with bats and stuff ..needless no say no one took that seriously. Well, i decided it might be a good idea to stand up to him, so i basically wrote out a paragraph telling him what i thought.

Big Mistake.

This didnt go over too well with him as he would lash out whenever I posted. This creep got my picture and posted it all over the internet.. It got so bad that he somehow went through the trouble to find my phone number and called me at all hours of the night. Apparently we lived close to each other because he said he had boys right near my house. Anyway, one day I'm coming home from the gym and i get out of my car when i see an SUV speeding towards my house with rap music blaring. I ran inside and locked the doors, scared shitless. My family was scared too and were about to call the cops. The suv pulled up to my driveway and 5 thugs got out.

I didnt want to endanger my family or anything so i figured i should go out and talk, which was really stupid. The "head" of them comes up to me and just stands there. I am confused.

Out of nowhere, he cracks a smile and says "yo you know me right!?" He puts out his hand for me to slap..i am very unsure because idk wtf is going on. i reluctantly go to slap hands when he bats it away and turns serious...thats when I realized they were up to no good, startin making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air' I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom. I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

:pardon:

2ng76er.jpg

Dream Car

There was another forum i used to post on a few years back. For as long as i could remember, there was this one guy who never liked me for whatever reason. I think his name was RuffRyder599 or some shit but that doesn't really matter. He would constantly insult me and threaten to kill me, etc. It was kinda funny b/c he'd always make posts how to beat kids up with bats and stuff ..needless no say no one took that seriously. Well, i decided it might be a good idea to stand up to him, so i basically wrote out a paragraph telling him what i thought.

Big Mistake.

This didnt go over too well with him as he would lash out whenever I posted. This creep got my picture and posted it all over the internet.. It got so bad that he somehow went through the trouble to find my phone number and called me at all hours of the night. Apparently we lived close to each other because he said he had boys right near my house. Anyway, one day I'm coming home from the gym and i get out of my car when i see an SUV speeding towards my house with rap music blaring. I ran inside and locked the doors, scared shitless. My family was scared too and were about to call the cops. The suv pulled up to my driveway and 5 thugs got out.

I didnt want to endanger my family or anything so i figured i should go out and talk, which was really stupid. The "head" of them comes up to me and just stands there. I am confused.

Out of nowhere, he cracks a smile and says "yo you know me right!?" He puts out his hand for me to slap..i am very unsure because idk wtf is going on. i reluctantly go to slap hands when he bats it away and turns serious...thats when I realized they were up to no good, startin making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air' I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom. I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

:pardon:

for a moment i thought it might be the same thing chicken did the other day but then you had me going. i love these.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

no

hahahaha these things come with good stories.. epic thread!

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

if chicken didnt do it yesterday i would have laughed

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

if chicken didnt do it yesterday i would have laughed

yeah. it was a good story but it definatly would have been alot better if chicken didnt do it yesterday.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"