Post Your Circuit City Deals.

Since Circuit City's going out of business I heard they have some great deals. So I was just wondering what kind of deals you guys have gotten. So post up all your Circuit City Deals. 8-)

i might go there today if you guys say there are some good deals on car audio stuff.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

worst part is, seems like most of these "going out of business" sales that I have seen lately have their prices jacked up and the "discount" they speak of brings it back down to the original price usually.... CHECK PRICE TAGS!!! Usually you will see multiple prices on an item, the original and a new one over that with the "discount" price listed. Peel this discounted tag up a little and look at the original price tag. A buddy of mine found this issue and when he brought it to the attention of the manager (clerks wouldn't help him out) the manager went ahead and charged the original price but doubled the discount, think he got 30% off instead of 15% when he brought this situation to the attention of the manger..... just something to look for and try out if you are going to their stores any time soon....

Nothing wrong with checking it out. But like most said I've also heard they don't have big discounts as a matter of fact I heard they raised the price on some items just to make it seem like your getting a good discount.

RF_power_product.gif

there was a new Circuit City that opened here last summer, and they closed it by december.....and the last 10 days they had the real deals, 1/2 to 80% off everything but most of the good stuff was gone. :search:

You just have to wait....