Post Your Circuit City Deals.

i went to the one near me and stuff was 10-30% i got a pair of polk db 4x6's for 50 bucks. not that bad of a deal. im gunna keep an eye out tho to see it stuff goes cheaper

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

worst part is, seems like most of these "going out of business" sales that I have seen lately have their prices jacked up and the "discount" they speak of brings it back down to the original price usually.... CHECK PRICE TAGS!!! Usually you will see multiple prices on an item, the original and a new one over that with the "discount" price listed. Peel this discounted tag up a little and look at the original price tag. A buddy of mine found this issue and when he brought it to the attention of the manager (clerks wouldn't help him out) the manager went ahead and charged the original price but doubled the discount, think he got 30% off instead of 15% when he brought this situation to the attention of the manger..... just something to look for and try out if you are going to their stores any time soon....

Yeah, When my sister worked at Aeropostale she told me they used to do that for sales. I remember her telling me this for the Black Friday sale. A few days before they jack up the prices for those who are watching and then when the sale comes around with the % off they give you it usually ends up around the original price. Thats Why I posted this thread, haven't had a chance to g down there and check the deals so wanted to see what you guys came up with.

Went to the local one on my lunch break and there wasnt shit worth buying there. 10% off of already jacked up prices making the prices still higher by about 25% then internet costs.

Only neat thing I saw was some dash bezels and some wiring harnesses. Thats about it though. And 10% deals on some sweet LED caps :) hah

i went to the one in riverside california off tyler street, and the lady told me they shipped all the audiostuff back to the where ever it came from.. and they only had one mtx terminator 4 channel, it was used, and had broken mounting "feet" it was still more expensive than parts express price... the only deals there were on energy drinks and batteries, lame as fuck, all digital cameras were basicly the same price, and moves seemed to be only like 2 bucks cheaper, they want to get all the money they can while their still open, worthless..

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Pretty much the same with most places going out of business. Seem like now, when we drive around and see a store that has small signs taped to the window we immediately think it is another store going out rather than their regular sale ad taped to the window.

Quite a few gone out here lately. Whitehall Jewelers, Linens & Thinks, KB Toys, Circuit City and I think one or two more. All seemed to start with that 20 to 30 percent range although I think Circuit is the only one I've seen that is doing 10 percent. Still gets people in a frenzy and they sell stuff. The 30 percent discounts seemed to be on stuff that would not have been too easy to move like the dash install kits etc. Flat panel TV and other stuff like that were only 10 percent. I didn't see any bargains. As you say, can buy new online cheaper and some of the closeout pricing there is higher than when they were running regular business and just put it in a sale ad.

Sad that any business has to close for whatever reason, but I'm sure they will blow out of anything that is popular as there are enough people who get taken in by whatever numbers they put on the tag for a supposed discount.

Reminds me of two places I used to work at really. One was Sears many years ago. They had this real cheap watery paint that never sold. Was $11.99 for flat and $13.99 for semi gloss. Two days before the sale ad broke they had me change the price stickers out and make the price $23.99 and $27.99. Night before the sale we were putting the sale signs up and the paint was on "sale" for $11.99 and $13.99. People flocked in like the world was ending. We sold all, but maybe three or four gallons of it that weekend and we had pallets of the stuff to start with!

Next one was working for an auto parts chain. Our commerical customers complained that they wanted to see the regular price on the invoice and then their cost so they could see what discount they got. Rather than go into dealing with the programming required, corporate just had the IT guys make it so that whatever price we charged the shop for their parts was multiplied by 2 and listed as the retail. As such it looked like they were getting half off regardless of whatever discount they got if any! The commercial customers were happy as could be with this and we even had an account chase off a competitor commercial account rep because he could not give the 50 percent discount that he was already getting with us.

What is that they say......One born every minute and a fool and his money are soon parted.

I might troll through Circuit City again when the signs say they are at the 50 to 70 range and just see what sort of junk is left.

I went this past weekend and saw (wish i had taken a picture) a boomchair for gaming the original price was $47.99. The sale price was $47.97 WOW big savings of $0.03. And as for all of the cool gaming like controllers and such were all gone the first day. I guessing some one bout them as a lot deal or something...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

all i wanted was a ipod 32 gig and with their discount it was ten dollars more damn it...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>