what shaver do you use?

Guest MegaloManiac

-trim(scissors)

-shave(Mach 3 & a Braun )

-smooth as eggs  :matrix: (Aftershave  :blush:)

edit: are we talkin about shaving our faces? shit i suck

Guest MegaloManiac

there's a place here in Dallas where you can go to get shaved with a Straight Blade. i thought that was neat. that s the clossest shave you'll ever get man :smile:

there's a place here in Dallas where you can go to get shaved with a Straight Blade. i thought that was neat. that s the clossest shave you'll ever get man :smile:

our barber shops here in fresno do that if you want for 5 bucks, sometimes i do it just to feel nice.

On the Quattro topic though, my facial hair grows fast and i shave in the shower as i find thats the most convienant for me, and the blades get gunked up so fast, when its clean though it cuts nicely, i loved my mach 3 but changed because the other guys in the house have mach 3 and used to stealmy blades

dham i my gf hates my beard. she was bitching abt me getting a shaver..... but for 3 years i've been using gillet match 3 and its ok,  but i've never been able to get a good close shave.

After hearing tht Electrical shavers feels like its pulling ur beard out im never going to get one lol

dham i my gf hates my beard. she was bitching abt me getting a shaver..... but for 3 years i've been using gillet match 3 and its ok,  but i've never been able to get a good close shave.

After hearing tht Electrical shavers feels like its pulling ur beard out im never going to get one lol

mine cuts my neck alot so i dont use it much

lol my braun is so pimp it cleans itself

yeah thats the one my dad has i hate it lol it hurts

our barber shops here in fresno do that if you want for 5 bucks, sometimes i do it just to feel nice.

On the Quattro topic though, my facial hair grows fast and i shave in the shower as i find thats the most convienant for me, and the blades get gunked up so fast, when its clean though it cuts nicely, i loved my mach 3 but changed because the other guys in the house have mach 3 and used to stealmy blades

i dunno about you but i find it hard to shave in the shower mainly cause well a shower head doesnt give you the same power as a sink to clean unless you turn it to like massage or something lol. so id assume cleaning in the shower would be harder since youre not working with much cleaning power.

i think i may go back to mach 3 its a damn nice razor imo. the fusion is just an excess and the blades run down really fast.

mach 3 and edge gel! nuff said...  :meh:

X2! never had any issues with Mach 3 other that the price of the blades.

x3 on that one.

yeah im gonna hafta agree the mach 3 is pretty damn sweet doesnt give me as close of a cut sometimes but it doesnt hurt at all.

the fusion sorta glides over my faces and doesnt cut the hair ugh i hate it.

Archived