Best Solution For Removing Paint?

I'm doing some bondo work on my car and have been at it sanding for a total of about 6 hours lol. I was wondering if there is anything I could use to make the paint come off quicker?

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

aircraft stripper will take it down to metal

Could I buy that at a local hardware store? What about using acetone or alcohol?

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

no acetone or alcohol. yes you can usually get it at any autoparts store. acetone or alcohol wont do shit to cured paint unless you have a heat gun also.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

no acetone or alcohol. yes you can usually get it at any autoparts store. acetone or alcohol wont do shit to cured paint unless you have a heat gun also.

oh alright. well thanks for the help! I've been lookin' for my electric "mouse" sander thing but can't find it so I've been sanding by hand. This will def. save my arm lol.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

Chemical stripping can be real nasty! I would definitly use a filtered mask with at least N95 filtration. there's a website called autobody101.com there's alot of good info on there for what your looking to do.

Well I just pulled some stripper I apparently forgot I bought for something out of the attic of my house. It said to wear chemical resistant gloves and mask lol so I guess I'm gonna have to run out and get some of those. I'll check out that website too thanks for the help.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

You also may want to put down some plastic sheeting to help make clean up much easier.....and wear eye protection also. The fumes from it are pretty damn bad. Do not get it on your skin...it hurts. Trust me I know...lol

Before you put on the stripper scuff the paint with 120 grit or so as it will help the stripper "bite" into the paint quicker.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

You also may want to put down some plastic sheeting to help make clean up much easier.....and wear eye protection also. The fumes from it are pretty damn bad. Do not get it on your skin...it hurts. Trust me I know...lol

Before you put on the stripper scuff the paint with 120 grit or so as it will help the stripper "bite" into the paint quicker.

Thanks, I'm bout to run out to the hardware store to get all the supplies now. Man bondo is a bitch!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode