Sonic Electronix

Possibly A Freq. Asked Questions Thread?

maybe something for some of the NOOBS out there who aren't quite sure what all the lingo is or how to do certain things. Instead of making a million threads asking the same questions over and over or cluttering up other peoples threads, why not make a FAQ thread of some sort with a bunch of links pointing him/her in the right direction? I know sometimes I feel dumb asking questions because I'm sure they have been answered a million times in the past and this could just help others learn a bunch of stuff in 1 simple thread. the shitty part is, I could disassemble and reassemble just about any sort of engine there is, but when it comes to electrical I am in a huge cluster fuck, but would love to just keep reading and reading about things and eventually become more comfortable with it, which I'm sure plenty can agree

anyways just a few things I can think of that not the average audio guy might see and wonder about are..

big 3 which there is a sticky for here ... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=13280

how to wire speakers to a certain OHM?

just questions that come up often or you may have wondered about yourself and found the answer

and please don't flame for trying to start one, I just find them useful on other car forums and figured this one could use one

edit: I just realized it looks like it says FAG thread and it won't let me edit to make FAQ all caps lol

Edited by doug118

Guest KyleCannon

Haha, same here! As for the FAQs in one spot, I was talking to Steve about possibly letting me help him set up a Wiki System so we can have all the important topics in spots.

lol can a mod please change that for me so maybe a few people will actually look at the post!

You can do it yourself. Click Edit under the first post and click Full Edit.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

you should change the name to "got a noob question" so that instead of noobs postin new topics everytime they have a small question they can just come here and post it so that there wont be a bunch of useless topics out there.

Edited by ryde2idie

A wiki section of all the important topics would be great, just one click, then divided into groups. Like teamintegra.com, they have the articles section which has helped me a billion times. Check it out (teamintegra.com) KyleCannon so you can get an idea of how theirs is.

Baylor University

Accounting

Here is a link... all you have to do is click on articles at the top adn it brings you to this screen...http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/default.asp

Baylor University

Accounting