http://www.etronics.com/p-78623-bulldog-se...373637353033313

Looking to get a cheap alarm for my dodge ramcharger.....

I really don't want to dump a lot into this truck because if something happens and it gets totaled, I don't want to have a ton of money into it and only get 1/100th out of what I actually have into it but I do want people to know that it has an alarm.....

why not get a viper or autopage alarm?

might work better then that alarm although i havnt had any experice with it.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I'd go by what you're gonna have or already have in the truck lol, that should help you decide how much cash u wanna drop on an alarm system.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Are you gonna put it in yourself? if you are then its worth it, if not i would go to sonixelectronix.com they have some really cheap ones but alittle better brands, but only if your gonna pay to put it in. either way if the alarm is expensive or not if someone wants the stuff in the truck bad enough they will break in anyways. But its upto you if its worth spending the extra money on the alarm when you can replace the stuff that might get stolen with that money instead.

DO NOT! I REPEAT DO NOT PUT A BULLDOG ON YOUR CAR! My god those are about the biggest pieces of garbage on the market. They have been known to cause NUMEROUS electrical problems.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

im using a scytek astra 777, 2 way alarm. they do their job