2x 15" Dc Lvl 4 Xls In A Hatch *new Vids On Pg 3*

yeah, i can go out and make some more, its insane how clear those audiopipes are, its why i gotta turn it to -7 on treble to play at vol 30... they are 2 clear and get super loud LOL

you want of my highs? or subs and highs.. i can do whatever

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ok made 3 new ones uploading to photobucket now

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Team DC Audio

there ya go, 3 diff vids, last one is of the highs only let me know what you think!

*edit* my treble was up to 15 on that one, ive never ever had it up past 4 befor so it sounded very clear

Team DC Audio

i just like the overall sound of your system, s*its clear as a b*tch...

yours highs sound really, good imho... evern from 30ft away, they sound crisp

im gonna look into those speakers you got... nice vids :clapping:

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

it was more about like 50 yards away LOL i was a good distance away in the last vid

Team DC Audio

I'm a huge fan of hatch cars personally.. I love your highs there extremely clear from such a far distance, great job man.

thanks guys ! im trying... if everything goes right this summer... it will be a wall with 4 lvl 4 xl 15s and 2 ap amps and 4 kinetik 2400s instead of 2..

Team DC Audio

Archived