IMPOSSIBLE ( I AM THE UNLUCKIST MOFO)

:ranting2: I AM THE UNLUCKIST BITCH------- EVEN IF I WAS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT I WOULD PROBLY GET FUCKED BY POLAR BEARS.

I was at my work place, thought i'd listen to some music on my lunch, windows closed, doors closed and this is what happens to me. I dont understand, Mybusters showed that this is literally impossible.... i Believed it to be impossible.

I think my rear window must have be dodgy because i dont understand how this happened.... When the bass kicks in at 30 secs the first beat shattered the window.

In the last 3 months this is what i spent on the car

Gearbox Repair                                                      £600 + new clutch

New Paint Job after new year twats scratched it      = £1300 + New Back driver side window. (i got the money back)

Serviced the car Changed the Brakes front back      = £220

Total  £2,120  and yet book price for my car is  £3,450

and now they quoted me from RAC = £260 just for the window + fitting.

As Bad as it gets, THEY dont have the window, they have to order it in for Tuesday. The guy on at the counter is like, man parts for your car is like Golddust - very hard to find and expensive.

Three Six Mafia  - Late Nite Tip  @ Full Blast  =  :pinch:

25398089hj3.jpg

59266740ed8.jpg

77979013yh7.jpg

13787791tn7.jpg

I dont understand lol mythbusters couldnt smash windows at 162 db i think at 16hz and this dham piece of shit broke.

Man i need to buy a new car..... :unsure:  :glare::huh:

wow that is amazing. nice job.  :w00t:

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

someone threw a rock at it.....lol j.k man. that sucks. send the in to mythbusters and tell them to pay for it. ;)

LOL thats what i said to my dad. If i told him it were the subs he'd probly stick me in the boot with them lmao.

Nah i told them it was done over night  (thursday night) and that they did it for fun, not trying to steal the subs.