Sonic Electronix

Need Advice On Whether I Should Trade.

Right now I have a 2007 12" Solo X in a custom made box by yours truly and I was wondering whether or not I should trade my sub, box and my spare kenwood monoblock for two 18" Memphis LVS subwoofers. They're the triple basket woofers and are blue. Condition is really good. Just a few little scuffs on surround here and there. My X is in perfect condition and I got a steal of a deal for it (basket=$50 + New Cone from ebay=$175 for a total=$225) My current amp is a Memphis 16-MCD4kw. I know if I get the LVSs I'll have to lose the back seat (not that anyone sits there) and I'm the only single twelve I've ever heard that can move hair on 2000W rms. I have been patiently waiting to get two Kinetik HC2400's so I can actually turn the Mojo loose. I'm losing my mind here. Help. :wacko:

I'll upload a new youtube video when I get the chance to demonstrate what I really have. I have older videos from initial amp install. Pushing a few more watts now than then.

I want some good unbiased opinions here. I don't want any kicker nuts telling me I'm stupid (I swear they're just as crazy as JL fanatics)

I need advice quickly, thanks.

Help me out.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

i would say go for the trade if the 18s are in good condition.. cone area FTW

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

I never seen a 18" Blue LVS, or any Blue LVS at all, looks like someone busted out the Krylon

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Well, I shot up to where she lives with my girlfriend on Saturday without notice. And she made up some story about her uncle repossesing them cause she couldn't pay. When I asked to go to her uncles house and see these subs she shrugged it off. What a waste of a trip for me. These subs might be a bunch of BS. She also said she had an ipod touch that she doesn't use and might sell. So when I asked to see it she said she couldn't find it. This was my second time meeting her. She's kindof a bitch and I think a liar now. I'll keep pushing to see these subs she claimed to have and described elaborately. I don't think she was expecting me to obsess over them once she said she had them. Forevrbumpn makes me doubt she really has them. I'll keep trying. Blue LVS woofers would be baller to have, especially if they are the only ones.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived