zacht214 Posted February 4, 2009 Report Posted February 4, 2009 i got a problem i got a hookah yesterday and for some reason water comes thru the hoes any body know what the reason for this can be 2 15 RE SE 1 Audiopipe 1500d Sony HU Batcap 800 in the back Team Tex~Flex
Godsmack Posted February 4, 2009 Report Posted February 4, 2009 i got a problem i got a hookah yesterday and for some reason water comes thru the hoes any body know what the reason for this can be Water level is too high "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
rumproast789 Posted February 4, 2009 Report Posted February 4, 2009 Water level is too highhit it right on the spot lol.Yeah I got mine taken away, and gave my other one to my little brother. I stopped for a while after my lungs were getting where I didn't want them to be. I love hookah. Plenty of people around here like it too. I would love to try some of these flavors like orange and strawberry. If you got any good mixes post em up!!!! I've tried the fruit punch but it didn't make a big diff when i did it. I put a SHITLOAD of ice cubes in mine, I love it. Gives it cold and thick white smoke.... Man, thats awesome to see other people on here that do it too lol. I personally like 1 hoser's because they work better but the more hoses work better for more people... 1 hoser's at parties suck Out of all my local flavors, other than this one place just got starbuzz flavors, I like mint. Never gets sick of it and nothing goes wrong with it lol just my 2cents 2002 ford explorer 200 amp rewound alt single 18" Fi btl fully loaded 2 1750's 2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts 2 ought wiring cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693
Colin - STAPUFT Posted February 4, 2009 Report Posted February 4, 2009 The wifey and I love ours. We got a pretty small one with a single hose. I purchased a larger bowl for it. It came with a case and all that good jazz. I put really cold water in it and a splash of wine. In the summer, I get rose petals from my roses in the yard. Good stuff when you want to chill. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Xplorer Posted February 4, 2009 Report Posted February 4, 2009 haha like its nothing...ill steel my sisters camera and mad a vid...i think my record off one hit is like 22 or 23 smoke rings. i can french and couple other tricks too sHisha Dammit, I knew I was going to spell it wrong.I love french inhaling, but that's all I can do. I've tried to get people to teach me how to do smoke rings, but I can never get it right. I'll stick to my frenching though, it just looks bad ass, haha
jonathancullen89 Posted February 4, 2009 Report Posted February 4, 2009 its just like everything else, the more practice u have the better u r. google it lol, google knows everything rofl 1992 cavalier build 1992 blazer s10 kenwood cd hifonics hfi2500d 6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's shit ton-o-wire Blurred Vision Audio Team SMD feedback/refs. clicky!-
99GPGTX Posted February 4, 2009 Author Report Posted February 4, 2009 Dammit, I knew I was going to spell it wrong. I love french inhaling, but that's all I can do. I've tried to get people to teach me how to do smoke rings, but I can never get it right. I'll stick to my frenching though, it just looks bad ass, haha i taught a girl who has never smoked before to do rings in about 3 hours best advice...make your best O face and make little baby baby baby coughs. if anything use a papertowl roll and use the same concept to make rings practicee Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Xplorer Posted February 5, 2009 Report Posted February 5, 2009 i taught a girl who has never smoked before to do rings in about 3 hours best advice...make your best O face and make little baby baby baby coughs. if anything use a papertowl roll and use the same concept to make rings practicee Haha, I'll keep that in mind the next time I go smoke. Makes more since now
99GPGTX Posted February 5, 2009 Author Report Posted February 5, 2009 iv been so fucking busy this week its been like 3 days since iv enjoyed some hookah buttt this weekend im heading to cinci to see Noah and get my the rest of my instal done we are takin the hookah on a road trip Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Xplorer Posted February 7, 2009 Report Posted February 7, 2009 iv been so fucking busy this week its been like 3 days since iv enjoyed some hookah buttt this weekend im heading to cinci to see Noah and get my the rest of my instal done we are takin the hookah on a road trip You're headed to Cincy? That's my neck of the woods, ya hear? We don't like your kind around hereHaha, just playin', bro. Shit, I'm 10 minutes away from Cincy, haha.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.