Second Skin Audio

Today is the day... I start the enclosure

Ernesto

I don't believe your building anything until I SEE SOME PICS  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Not sure if your kidding or not but I know there's people on here thinking that seriously... I would be thinking the same if some one came on here with no pics saying he's building an enclosure this big...

I used to use my X's camera...Our digital camera was stolen when they broke into my dad's truck so now im stuck with using my friends' cell phones.  :'(

Couldn't get much done...Went outside and started cutting some MDF and 20mins later the fever really kicked in...It was 80degrees outside and I was freezing  :sick:

All I was able to do was glue/screw the front wall layers together (double baffle)... It still needs to be glued onto the box itself.

i don't know how i ran past the topic. now i have an 04 expedition and would love to see a good enclosure built in one. now i've went through 3 pages now pics. you have to know someone around the way with a digital camera or something.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i don't know how i ran past the topic. now i have an 04 expedition and would love to see a good enclosure built in one. now i've went through 3 pages now pics. [glow=red,2,300]you have to know someone around the way with a digital camera or something. [/glow]

Lol not really...I use to use the Ex's camera but were no longer together soo yeah... They stole our digital camera so the next best thing I got is my friend's cell phone  :-X

Finally wasn't sick enough to work on it..That fucking fever really got to me..104degrees for 3 days straight then a whole mess of other issues  :sick:

Glued the front wall and ports. Ima see if I find the time tomorrow to cut out all 8 holes and due the top layer...Then it's just bracing left  ;)

Also ordered another Kinetik today.

CANT WAIT. ive been checking the thread every 20 minutes to see if theres any updates lol.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

CANT WAIT. ive been checking the thread every 20 minutes to see if theres any updates lol.

Lol sorry man... I got started on it last night and finished cutting up all the circles on one of the two sheets..Gotta finish the second one either tonight or tomorrow but 100% sure tonight you will have atleast pics of the one sheet with the four holes cutout.

Archived