What Screws Do You Use When You Build Your Boxes

Texas Tech

Straight cuts have nothing to do with wanting to have the best seal possible. Im pretty sure 99% of box builders and people who compete wether it be in db drag or bassrace all use screws and not brad nails.

i always clamp and then nail. how would a screw be any better?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Straight cuts have nothing to do with wanting to have the best seal possible. Im pretty sure 99% of box builders and people who compete wether it be in db drag or bassrace all use screws and not brad nails.

Not entirely, Alot of guys simply use only glue.

Straight cuts have to do with holding up the best, consistency in you're cuts and the fact that they fit together absolutely perfect is a big factor in strength and in many cases just glue is all that is required to withstand the test.

Many people use screws and nails just because that is their preference. That goes to say alot of people also use only glue and that is their preference. In both cases you'll see it work excellent in both categories as long as the builder knows what they are doing.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Posted Image

-Drew

these are the screws i use as well, i feel more safe because the threads go all the way to the top

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Archived