Second Skin Audio

Pa Mofo 15

shoulda gotten an older PA, those new ones have like 100 amp fusing. older ones actually put out more power (has more fuses at least lol)

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

well i have one that im selling to get an 18 Q ... comparing it to a friend of mines L7 15 i am noticeably louder with both woofers in there optimum enclosure(well mine is in a little bigger box 3.8cubes) both of the boxes were built by me and tuned to 33hz when i comes to the lows i have him beat but the higher notes arent really pronounced on mine as they are on his but thats what happens when you tune boxes low for certain subs.. but overall if its a budget system then it will get plenty loud and sound just as good as some of the big commercial brands rated the same i.e. kicker mtx... putting it a big box and with alot of port is a must and give some good power and you will be fine( oh and both of the subs are being pushed off of the same amp T1000.1) with the mofo in a pathfinder and the L7 in a Xterra and the xterra has a better electrical then me i drop to 11v when i get on it he doesnt drop below high 12's and im still louder.. main point is dont get caught up on the names all that matters is if you think its loud buy it and sell if its not you wont know if you dont try it alot of things are all based on application

Edited by jayjay6888

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

my bad didnt relize you had one build the box you will improve drastically brace to i made that mistake and did brace and first and it was flexing pretty good even though i use 3/4 mdf. a lot port i found helps with this sub through trial and error i believe i have almost 60 square inches of port

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

cuz i have one but damn its a really big sub but doesnt pound. i have a PA BAMF4000/1 going to it on 2 ohms. thats 1700rms into it and still doesnt sound hard. Im changing the amp kit to a 0 gauge to see if it makes a difference. you think it will?
The MOFO line of subs are dual 2 ohm coils.How are you running that sub at a 2ohm load on your amp???

boyd4.jpg?t=1269745309

Dual DC Power 270XP's

One XS Power S3400

Four XS Power D3100's

Soundigital 12kd

Four DC Audio 15XL's

Atomic 504

Kicker Mid's and High's

One SoftTop Jeep Wrangler

TNESPL-152.5

DB DRAG-153.2

ON THE ROAD TO "55"