REAudioJDub Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 It's for sure now 16-5. The Colts are gonna get shitted on tonight folks! :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer:
Pokey Posted February 4, 2007 Author Report Posted February 4, 2007 It's ok, we'll all just laugh at you later, LoL.
REAudioJDub Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 Yup 19-6. It's gonna be funny when everyone that voted Colts shits their pants when they see the Bears woop em. :weight_lift: :weight_lift:
Ernesto Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 Ima laugh at all you fuckers if Grossman chokes...I know all of you Bears fans inside are praying he doesn't fuck up once again.
REAudioJDub Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 If he does I'll go find him and woop his ass. I'll be pissed as fuck especially after I've been talkin so much shit to everyone I know and people I don't know about how bad Chicago is gonan woop Indy. :ninja:
BURRITO Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 HELLZ YEAH! DA BEARS FTMFW... :weight_lift: << my prediction!!! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
REAudioJDub Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 THATS RIGHT BITCH HESTER MOTHERFUCKERS FIRST PLAY WATCHA KNOW!!!! BYE BYE COLTS!!!! :bye2: :bye2: :bye2: :bye2: :bye2: BEARS!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 dam that was a nice touchdown :angry03:
REAudioJDub Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 Yup and that makes it 14-6 bears right now
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.