AI James Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 david you should announce the 8 people who voted colts sowe dont have posers
Pokey Posted February 5, 2007 Author Report Posted February 5, 2007 Fuckin Grossman....oh well. I don't really like either team, but I wanted to see the Bears win. Shit happens so fuck it.
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 But anyways it was a good game.
BumpinLow Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 AHAHAHA, Burrito gonna cry. FUCK DA BEARS! GROSSMAN SUCKS!....I do respect the rest of the team, but Grossman is wack. They need a solid QB
AI James Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 Ima laugh at all you fuckers if Grossman chokes...I know all of you Bears fans inside are praying he doesn't fuck up once again. Yup he fucked up man. I turned it off I can't watch anymore. Colts played good out there and I'll give em that. they didnt play well they just played not as horrible as the bears did I guess if you wanna put it that way... all those turn overs werent even really forced turnovers grossman was just throwing it up like it was the garter at a wedding
REAudioJDub Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 Yeah I was born in Chicago so I had to go for them but I feel worse for my dad he's prolly super bummed.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 :waaa: upsetting game for me... :sick:
BURRITO Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 SHIT! that was a good game... :rip_1: bears!!! :waaa: Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
AI James Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 SHIT! that was a good game... :rip_1: bears!!! :waaa: what game were you watching, although it wasnt a blow out the colts controlled the game bro
BURRITO Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 SHIT! that was a good game... :rip_1: bears!!! :waaa: what game were you watching, although it wasnt a blow out the colts controlled the game bro the worst part was... i ran out of pepsi in the 3rd 1/4! lol Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.