I have a new battery for the front of the car on the way. I am still waiting to get rid of my Nightshade 12's. I thought that they were sold, but the buyer backed out. You interested? I'll do a nice deal for you and build you a box if you provide the supplies.

I wish the money would have come faster, but I didn't exactly back out. If I get the back pay some time this year (Uncle sam is slow to pay back) and they haven't sold I will be making a drive north. I hope you sell them (I really hope to me) so you can get the 15's.

And I am still in Sanford slinging filler and hating my self for getting hooked on this shit. My name is Anthony and I am bassaholic.

I wish the money would have come faster, but I didn't exactly back out. If I get the back pay some time this year (Uncle sam is slow to pay back) and they haven't sold I will be making a drive north. I hope you sell them (I really hope to me) so you can get the 15's.

And I am still in Sanford slinging filler and hating my self for getting hooked on this shit. My name is Anthony and I am bassaholic.

I hope you buy them too. I would love to keep them local, and I would love to have my Nightshade 15's as soon as possible now. I even dropped the price in the forsale section and no one interested in them. I see tons of people buying other subs that can't even hold a candle to a Nightshade for more money than what I'm asking and I can't figure out why. Hopefully you get your money some time soon cause I'd love to hold them for you, but at the same time I'm getting the itch to rebuild my car for the new bassrace season.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I hope you buy them too. I would love to keep them local, and I would love to have my Nightshade 15's as soon as possible now. I even dropped the price in the forsale section and no one interested in them. I see tons of people buying other subs that can't even hold a candle to a Nightshade for more money than what I'm asking and I can't figure out why. Hopefully you get your money some time soon cause I'd love to hold them for you, but at the same time I'm getting the itch to rebuild my car for the new bassrace season.

I would love to be bangin' them today, but I can't. I hope you get what you want for them because you NEED those 15's. I hope to get them soon because there is no better deal out there.

I have a new battery for the front of the car on the way. I am still waiting to get rid of my Nightshade 12's. I thought that they were sold, but the buyer backed out. You interested? I'll do a nice deal for you and build you a box if you provide the supplies.

I wish i could, I have been askin around campus for you though. My friend is giving me an L7 still under warranty to send back to kicker so if he finds the reseat I might try that.

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

• 2 weeks later...

greensboro here :good:

03 chevy impala lshu: JVC kw-nx7000comp: pg rsd 65cscomp amp: RF punch 500xwiring: 1/0 knukonceptz and 4 gauge Tsunamisub: 2 12" D1 Sundown Nightshadessub box: still need 1sub amp: 2x Aq 2200dsbattery: (front)Duralast Gold;(back) 2x Deka Intimidator g31electrical: big 3 in 1/0 gauge knu flexsecurity: Clifford Matrix 50.5x

Any locals in the Triad area there is going to be a 3X NSPL show March 1st in High Point at Eastgate Electronics. Anyone that wants to hear my new setup with the Nightshade 15's come to this show! Hopefully Fred does a Db Drag show along with it, but I'm not sure if he's going to or not.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Im in Va. here about 15 minutes away from Roxboro, N.C. I just went to a show the other weekend in Greensboro. I've also been to a few shows at the Piedmont Dragway in Burlington, N.C., but I've only seen 1 sound competition at the dragway. Keep us posted on any N.C. shows, I would love to go to a few more.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys