Been waiting to get started on this one for a bit now, nothing major just a nice clean system for a good friend of mine. The truck is a beautiful C30 Silverado dually - 454 - regular cab. It has been in his family since new, and from the outside is still brand new. The interior shows a bit of wear, but is in amazing shape for 31 years old. It just got out of paint last year, rolled out with around 3k worth of BMW black paint.... shiny!

Simple system, a pair of Ed 7kv.2 black cone for the subs paired with the nine.2 - JL Audio TR650 for the rear as well along with some TR525s for the front doors. Stinger terminals, Knu wiring, custom autosound head unit. Going to build a full range type of box for behind the seat with the 6.5's and 7's and amp. Remake the lower door panels to house the 5.25's, clean up some wiring and that's about it...

Before anybody asks - - there will never be any rap music played on this system.....he listens to country and classic rock almost exclusively. This is why we went with this setup. Should be super clean sounding.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

beautiful true. looking good.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I wasnt gonna go off topic with 2 diffrent topics but yeah the blazer looks sick in the background! Are you gonna use same color carpet on the door panels? I hope not lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Archived