nice! really clean where do you get your vinyl and purple foam?

that head unit is one of those replica faces with all the modern stuff in the body right? I always thought that was cool that companies did that. We bought a CD player that looked like the original ford radio for our 73 mach 1 several years ago. Neat stuff, and didnt you say it had the ipod hook up as well?

Great work man. Everything you do is magazine quality.

Thanks! - - It has an aux input, so any mp3 player would work - or anything with a headphone jack for that matter. I installed the newer version, it think it's the 630UB, in a camaro and it has a USB input as well has the other aux input. Pretty slick.

nice! really clean where do you get your vinyl and purple foam?

We are lucky enough to have an awesome trim shop in town here. They have EVERYTHING!

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

• 8 years later...
On 2/11/2009 at 10:30 PM, trainman0978 said:

that head unit is one of those replica faces with all the modern stuff in the body right? I always thought that was cool that companies did that. We bought a CD player that looked like the original ford radio for our 73 mach 1 several years ago. Neat stuff, and didnt you say it had the ipod hook up as well?

Great work man. Everything you do is magazine quality.

One of the coolest classic car radios I have seen in awhile.  I have been in the market for one of these.

Archived