The Other Red Headed Slut

So this means i get to drive the blazer to SBN. Thanks Justin. Just make me a list of songs you want me to demo and ill do this for you :)

Not so much, the blazer is going with me to gator nationals.

ive done the same thing already... onyl with a beard! roflmao

looking great man, is she alive yet ??!?! :)

I've got a beard. sideburns with baldness = teh ghey

of course hes not going to sbn. he never does. maybe i can get a demo tomorrow if hes home......

If you swing on by my apt, or work. Im down for demoing to anyone. I only have the 1 amp running right now. Yesterday involved ALOT more shit than anticipated, so we ran out of time, I have to work today FTMFL.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Damn it all, I was looking for my camera to take to work for some demos to my co-workers, and apparently it is still at yoseph's house...how gay is that?!

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Damn Joe, hella good price on the saw.... It is usually around 500 or so I think.... Sucks I missed that deal.... Although I would prolly opt for the portable saw since I lack a garage....:(

Ohhh... and post a vid when you get the camera there baldy

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Damn Joe, hella good price on the saw.... It is usually around 500 or so I think.... Sucks I missed that deal.... Although I would prolly opt for the portable saw since I lack a garage....:(

Ohhh... and post a vid when you get the camera there baldy

hell yea it was a deal I couldnt pass up....on sale 399 plus the Home Depot here gave me another 15% military discount... :yahoo:

lookin' good :)

Thanks Nick. :good:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

All I gotta say...is it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES :wub: the low lows http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

whats the specs on the box? looks good. i love the doors. i wanna do my doors the same way. still gives it that stock look kinda sorta haha.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

Archived