Second Skin Audio

Shallow Mounts..

my truck is a chevy 1500 extended cab 3 door. its going under rear seat.. do any other people make shallow mounts or just pioneer?

rockford fosgate does and kicker and re

but you could do a center console box across the front and back seat that what i am doing cause i cant take out the back seat

2 powerbass xl3 12's

us amp md3d

box built by marty center console

db link wire

powermaster xs

ford f150 ext. 1999

coming soon......

us amps md43

re speakers 6.5 in front and back

or type r

i just heard memphis pioneer jl diamond and kickers today in different boxes... by far DIAMOND is leading in everybox they could be put in... i heard all models in 8 10 12 and diamonds new proto 15... WOW pioneer was tied with memphis on the tl lol at 132.2 FROM SHALLOW MOUNTS diamond was at its loudest 135.4 that was with the 12 the 15 was not metered...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Ive heard the kicker cvts, rockford p3s's, and pioneer shallows

in my opinion, the pioneers sounded best, just my .02, they definately did their homework with those woofas tho.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

we put four cvt's in a reg cab ford and its damn loud. ill get pics up soon i need to get ahold of my buddy.

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

2 level 3 15s in a 4th order

mb quart 1500.1 (for now untill i get a dc 1.2k)

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

-Authorized Dealer for DC Soundlab in Alaska-

the RE re 12's arnt considered shallow mount but i just put two in my uncles 03 silverado and they sound really nice, surprised the hell out of me. very good little subs and can be had cheap.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

the RE re 12's arnt considered shallow mount but i just put two in my uncles 03 silverado and they sound really nice, surprised the hell out of me. very good little subs and can be had cheap.

they now have the SL...a shallow mount sub.

i'm looking at using my re8's for a while, and saving up for something like the memphis, pioneers, or RE's.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

if you have the url of the image you're trying to post (right click, hit properties, or use imageshack/photobucket to upload your own), and click the picture trash when you go to reply, in fast reply its next to the smiley face. Paste in your URL and your set.

Just as another option, kicker offers l5/l7 truck boxes, you can get those into a prettty small box, I heard 2 in a tahoe (wanted to keep a 3rd row) with like 400rms apiece, they beat, it was shocking for tiny boxes, had the sides of the truck rippling.

p2068TS10L7-f.jpeg

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC