logan that isn't the tsns I posted up its the tss.

I'm waiting for the tss 18" if it doesn't come by september I have other options

i know its not the tsns, but the tsns will go down in history as one of the longest waited woofers the world may never see :P

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i know its not the tsns, but the tsns will go down in history as one of the longest waited woofers the world may never see :P

haha I'm just saying that since you said 2012 but thats the tsns the tss should be faster than that

well worth the wait from what I hear

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

lots of people have the infinity kappas for lots of reasons but I would like something different that not everyone has heard.

I'm a little bit on hold with this build because I am not sure if I will sell it for a 2 door or not so I am not making any speaker decisions right now.

just spent the past hour uploading all the pictures from the first account I made on photobucket to the second one so you guys could see the pictures instead of bandwidth exceeded.

vote for me for SOTM :D

• 3 weeks later...

good news, bad news with the hoe today.

for about a week now all of my speakers would cut in and out.

figured out today that if I hit the dash they come back on.

so first instinct obviously something is loose in the EQ since all the speakers are doing it.

I thought it was the main RCA but when I go behind the power wire that was supplied had an inline fuse holder that was springloaded and the plastic around it broke so it was just kinda chillin in their.

good thing it didn't bust out and touch metal.

so tried to get it back working and nothing.

bypassed the fuse with some 18awg and the strange thing is my Alpine would work and the EQ wouldn't then when I shut the car off for a brief second the blue lights on the EQ would pop on.

decided fuck it I just want my stereo back so the EQ is out of the equation which means I lost a lot of volume in my mids and highs and a lot of control.

good news is who new I was a low note slinger.

I guess the EQ cut off my lows and now I can play DeCaf's White Girl where as before it would barely even move the sub.

I also kept the loudness of my sub so nothing was really sacrificed DB wise maybe even possibly gain.

I'm happy ATM but I think its time to upgrade everything and get a fresh start :spiteful:

Archived