"built In" Table Saws?

IAMBUMP

^^^^^^ :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i can cut 52" deep. from the blade to the right wall is 7'. from the center of the blade to the back is 49". from the blade to the left is 4'. when do i really need to cut longer then that? im pretty well ok. on the rare occation i have to cut longer then 52" i can move my table out of is cubby and do work. it was built with full function in mind.

NEUMAN

yea i was thinking about cutting down the length of a sheet

i understand; but its not often i really do that big of a cut. most of the cars i work on are just that "cars". i built the table to be extented out on the left so i can eaily c-clamp or hand clamp small stuff to it to router, quickly drill, or rotozip. i have a drill press too but its on a different work bench.

NEUMAN

Here ya go.

Posted Image

you have a scissor lift in your garage? might as well build a box for it :)

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

what blades do you guys like to use?

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Archived