Got Arrested For Drunk In Public

well i got arrested for drunk in public, i went pretty crazy, yelling and trying to fight people, and did some other bad things, anyways i got tazered by a cop 4 times, and then held in jail for 21 hours, i'm just wondering if you guys would know how much the fine is going to be, roughly, and if anyone else has been arrested for this.. i have a court date in april, just looking for some info

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

well i got arrested for drunk in public, i went pretty crazy, yelling and trying to fight people, and did some other bad things, anyways i got tazered by a cop 4 times, and then held in jail for 21 hours, i'm just wondering if you guys would know how much the fine is going to be, roughly, and if anyone else has been arrested for this.. i have a court date in april, just looking for some info

Usually fines will not exceed $300, however if you did anything else wrong it could be more. It also varies by state.

Here's a tip, dont do that again ;)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I would say get a good lawyer cause this could be alot worse than just a fine if they tack on other charges. If they tazered you then they must have a good reason, good luck and don't plea out to anything that will limit you getting a good job in the future.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

when i got to the jail, the cop asked me if getting tazerd hurt, and i said, "i didn't get tazered what are you talking about" and he said "look at your chest, so i looked, and you could see where the hook got stuck in my chest, so no i don't remember getting tazered, so i can't say that it gave me an orgasm..

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details