Herrie's Photoshops

Could you do some stuff to my truck for me to see how it will look?

Posted Image

I want to see how it would look lowered a little bit but then also another picture of it lifted a little bit.

Windows tinted black (15-20%) on the sides then the top 6" of the front windshield I want something close to 5%.

Also a picture of everything listed above but with the vehicle painted black.

Be awesome if you don't mind doing this...if you need more pics let me know.....I have pictures from each side

Thanks

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

Timeout! :)

I have to work a lot this week, also in the evenings so i have no time for ps this week.

I will do all this above cars ^^ next weekend, sunday.

I will ltake care of u all :)

Do me one favor please, no pics of vehicles in motion, because the wheels will be not moving...

Well, when you get the chance... I've always wanted to see what my daily would look like dropped on 22's.

Hook it up when you can! - - Don't worry about the suburban in the background... just blurr it out or something...

Posted Image

Wheels....

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Well, when you get the chance... I've always wanted to see what my daily would look like dropped on 22's.

Hook it up when you can! - - Don't worry about the suburban in the background... just blurr it out or something...

Yo P!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived