USLESS Posted August 25, 2009 Report Posted August 25, 2009 lookin SEXY keep the pics kumin my 94 ranger build http://www.stevemead...4-ranger-build/
Andrew2944r Posted August 25, 2009 Author Report Posted August 25, 2009 damn man that looks sick. but what's the cuts in the braces. is it to give support but still let the air go all the way through. Correct Team Ampere Audio
Andrew2944r Posted August 25, 2009 Author Report Posted August 25, 2009 so ur keeping the 4 amps u got then u ordered like 5 more? damn thats a lot. what are u doing with all ur old gear No, I sold the DC 18's and sold all of the Sundown 3k's. I have 6 - Sundown SAZ-3500's for the current rebuild powering 3 - RD Audio SHW 18's Team Ampere Audio
sundownz Posted August 25, 2009 Report Posted August 25, 2009 Looking good ! - Jacob Fuller - Owner, Sundown Audio - Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK - Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]
superduper Posted August 25, 2009 Report Posted August 25, 2009 looks nice..cant wait to see this done
indytrucks Posted August 25, 2009 Report Posted August 25, 2009 Build looks sick. Why didn't you go with the new RD 3500 watt amps too?
Andrew2944r Posted August 25, 2009 Author Report Posted August 25, 2009 Build looks sick. Why didn't you go with the new RD 3500 watt amps too? Thanks, Because I have been with Sundown and Jacob makes a great product with some of the best customer service hands down. Would be really hard for me to ever leave someone that does business like he does. Team Ampere Audio
CR Boom Posted August 25, 2009 Report Posted August 25, 2009 I have watched this build, man you are hitting some good numbers... That is a sweet build man can't wait to see this version.. Edit: that is a whole shit load of power also ... 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
Tub Asko Posted August 25, 2009 Report Posted August 25, 2009 Def tuned in. I'm moving to Longview in 2 months so hopefully I'll get to hear it in person Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
Cr@sh Posted August 25, 2009 Report Posted August 25, 2009 What class are you competing in if you dont mind me asking, It looked as though all the tests were done with the window or door open. Again before people go flying off the handle I'm just curious? My old install at cardomain, never finished!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.