kingcabon20s Posted December 2, 2009 Report Posted December 2, 2009 you dont want to run 12 4500s? LoL i think they could handle a couple burps on 10,000 watts a piece ... can't wait to see how this build comes out already had people tapin out with 3 My seller feedback.
Andrew2944r Posted December 11, 2009 Author Report Posted December 11, 2009 Thought I would start a new build thread for the trucks new up and comming build. This will be a posting of listed items of the build, still waiting in Febuary for XS Power to come out with the new 16v Batteries and RD Audio for 2 New subs and recones. I will make a list, Im at work and bored will post up pictures of gear once I get to the house. Wall build is still yet to be determined, possibly a clam shell or 4th order. All I lack is 2 subs and the batteries. Camper shell is a SnugTop TopGun which was suppose to be at DFW camper today, was shipped from a dealer in Cali. I will have pictures of the tear down as well as soon as I get some days off. So ready to get started on this build! Eclipse 7200 MKII Eclipse CD Changer Audio Control Epicenter 2 - XS Power 2400's 10 - XS power 16v D1600's 4 - DC Power 16v Alts 2 - PowerMaster Stepdowns 2 sets - CDT HD6's 1 set - CDT M6+ 2 sets - DRT-25T Titanium Tweets 6 - RD Audio SHW 18's 6 - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500's 1 - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 1 - Sundown Audio SAX-125.2 1 - Sundown Audio SAX-50.4 Team Ampere Audio
Slapuhho Posted December 11, 2009 Report Posted December 11, 2009 Thought I would start a new build thread for the trucks new up and comming build. This will be a posting of listed items of the build, still waiting in Febuary for XS Power to come out with the new 16v Batteries and RD Audio for 2 New subs and recones. I will make a list, Im at work and bored will post up pictures of gear once I get to the house. Wall build is still yet to be determined, possibly a clam shell or 4th order. All I lack is 2 subs and the batteries. Camper shell is a SnugTop TopGun which was suppose to be at DFW camper today, was shipped from a dealer in Cali. I will have pictures of the tear down as well as soon as I get some days off. So ready to get started on this build!Eclipse 7200 MKII Eclipse CD Changer Audio Control Epicenter 2 - XS Power 2400's 10 - XS power 16v D1600's 4 - DC Power 16v Alts 2 - PowerMaster Stepdowns 2 sets - CDT HD6's 1 set - CDT M6+ 2 sets - DRT-25T Titanium Tweets 6 - RD Audio SHW 18's 6 - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500's 1 - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 1 - Sundown Audio SAX-125.2 1 - Sundown Audio SAX-50.4 You sir are a mad man. I am very excited for this build. I loved you first and second one. What numbers you hoping for? 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted December 11, 2009 Report Posted December 11, 2009 my name is johnathan price,and i approve of tthis thread lols loving the 16 vaginas
TeejayBee Posted December 11, 2009 Report Posted December 11, 2009 wana send me some of the old stuff =P
loganberry Posted December 11, 2009 Report Posted December 11, 2009 my name is johnathan price,and i approve of tthis thread lolsloving the 16 vaginas :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: cant wait to see what kinda crazy numbers it puts up...i know i watched your last build like a hawk, ill be doin the same My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Slapuhho Posted December 11, 2009 Report Posted December 11, 2009 ^^^^ I lol'd.....Literally. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
brewer_brewer Posted December 11, 2009 Report Posted December 11, 2009 someone put that on the home page please. :rofl: :rofl: REFS http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2026 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/44535-official-brewer-brewer-feedback/page__p__625998__hl__brewer__fromsearch__1entry625998 "you're not allowing natural selection to work, you're like the guy that invented the seatbelt"
loganberry Posted December 11, 2009 Report Posted December 11, 2009 i made it last night after he decided he wanted to be apart of tncb...sorry we dont accept bad ass ninjas. andrew do you think you will ever step up to the 4500's? i know all those 3500's on 16 volt will be stupid power but so will the 4500's My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Andrew2944r Posted December 11, 2009 Author Report Posted December 11, 2009 Logan, there is really no sence in going with the 4500's, i might have if they were on 12v but the 3500's on 16v @ 30k watts will be more than enuf power for those SHW's. This will probally be my last build for the truck so im going to make it huge. I just have to find some time to get off work and go pick up the camper shell in Dallas. Oh and the JP ninja made me lol. As for #'s wise, I don't chase #'s anymore, I chase for the crowd pleaser. Could possibly well do 160's on music, well see. Team Ampere Audio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.