New Competiton Format

H.O Audio

I will be intrested if this ever grew to the mid west area.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Hopefully you guys can get some of your sundown retailers excited about hosting some of these events for me as well. The biggest thing is making sure that people who should be in pro class stay in pro so that way we are not stealing away from those guys. Once we start cheating out the consumers we will run them off from competing and I know this is a problem with some of the organizations around now. I see it happening right here in North and south Carolina shows now. But the first step is getting the retailers hyped about this format and getting them some business.

Founder-StreetSPL Competition Organization

www.streetspl.com

Hopefully you guys can get some of your sundown retailers excited about hosting some of these events for me as well. The biggest thing is making sure that people who should be in pro class stay in pro so that way we are not stealing away from those guys. Once we start cheating out the consumers we will run them off from competing and I know this is a problem with some of the organizations around now. I see it happening right here in North and south Carolina shows now. But the first step is getting the retailers hyped about this format and getting them some business.

I have a dealers that im sure i could get involved..shoot me some contact info ...

Well the classes are now set and instead of using 4 ohm ratings since there are too many Grey areas I am using rated maximum rms power at the amps lowest rated ohms. That way a 1 ohm 1000 watt amp is still in the same class as a 2 ohm 1000 watt amp. This will also make people see the difference between the swap meet power amp they bought compared to a real rated power amp in the same class and should bring those customers to the retail store instead for their next purchase especially if the retailer explains why his B.S rated amp just lost to the real power rated amp.The classes are more geared to the normal customer more than the bigger powerhouse systems but still allowing big dog systems "that can play music" to compete as well

Two categories for consumers and pro

-Consumer Class

Trunk and Truck/SUV/Hatchback

1-499

-500-999

1000-1499

1500-2500

2501- up

2501-4000 Truck/SUV/Hatchback only

40001- up Truck/SUV/Hatchback only

-Pro class

Trunk and Truck/SUV/Hatchback

1-499

500-999

1000-1999

2000-up

2000-4000 Truck/SUV/Hatchback only

4001-up Truck/SUV/Hatchback only

No wall consumer and pro

open power

Walled consumer and pro

open power

16 volt classes

1-8000

8001-up

as you can see the smaller classes are a lot tighter for power and the large classes are spread out since most organizations have plenty of classes for the big guys we are doing the opposite. It will be 30 seconds of music with two separate mic locations being used at the same time. One mic 3 inches above the dash in the middle of the windshield and the second between the headrest. This will eliminate specific build being loud in one location. The two scores will be averaged for the final score (140 on the dash 130 between the headrest= 135 DB). Also $5 of every entry for all shows will be saved up for a total pot of money to be divided at each state finals to all the 1st place winners of each consumer class and maybe pro classes as well, all depending on total pot amount. Also all classes are 12 volt classes with the exception of the two 16 volt classes with battery limitations for each class. Website will be fully up and running soon www.streetbeatzorg.com any questions regarding this please feel free to ask and thanks for all the good and bad thoughts regarding this.

James Donaghy

Owner

High Output Audio

Smithfield, NC 27577

thats alot better..now bring some of them comps to the VA, MD NJ, NJ, NY area...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Anyone can contact me at [email protected] and I am also going to be looking for show promoters to host shows in different states as well. So if anyone knows someone who would like info on being a show promoter and how it works they can email me and give me a contact number and I will be more than glad to hit them up that goes for shops interested and competitors as well wanting more info.

www.streetspl.com

The biggest thing is making sure that people who should be in pro class stay in pro so that way we are not stealing away from those guys. Once we start cheating out the consumers we will run them off from competing and I know this is a problem with some of the organizations around now. I see it happening right here in North and south Carolina shows now.

What defines a pro? If someone brings their vehicle to a shop and has their stereo system professionally installed are they required to compete in the pro class? It is technically a PROfessional setup, right? Most orgs have done away with pro classes for a reason. If you let guys into the consumer class just because they technically own the vehicle (even though the system was professionally installed) then boo for you. You're basically handing 1st place to the consumer who can afford to pay for the best setup.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

No, Pro class is for those involved in the Industry examples:

-Shop Owner

-Installer

-Sales People

-Reps

-Manufacturers

-Sponsored vehicles (sponsorship does not only mean free equipment if you buy direct from a manufacturer at anything equivalent to cost pricing or less) YOU ARE PRO

-Any emloyee of a company that has anything to do with the 12 volt industry.

-If you are related to anyone in the industry ( so if you are an installer at a shop and you have your girlfriend or wife run the vehicle you are still pro class)

If there is anyone who is competing consumer and is to be found out that they were actually a pro they will be band from competing in the organization the rest of the year. I DO NOT want for competitors to cheat the system just to simply win a 1st place and screw a cunsomer out of a trophy this kind of thing is what keeps the industry dying.

www.streetspl.com

Archived