Sable Nave Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 I hit 143.7 with my L7's at only 325W RMS, so I know they aren't shit Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
Sable Nave Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 edit: and to the He has prefab. Chill out..... comment..... he shouldn't be giving advice if he doesn't know what he is talking about...So because I have a prefab box I don't know what I am talking about? All I said was I would go with a ported box if it were me, I didn't even suggest my box as it is only for 2 subs and he was wanting to get 4 subs. Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
Mosin Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 Nope I actually love their amps....just everyone of there subs suck....cannot handle the low end very well (high 20hz to low 30hz) and by quality I mean not only the quality of sound but the overall way they play....they just sound like crap....get smelly even on rated power with no clipping..no offense....I'm just stating my opinion.....not bashing. Who said anything about there amps??? So they suck cause they're specified to be tuned around 34-38Hz? See most people just look for a reason to say L7's suck. Cause they heard this guy talk about this and that. Thats been the case most of the time. Think positive. Derp.
Mosin Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 I never knew that if you had a pre-fab, you didn't know what you were talking about..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif Derp.
wL<3bass Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 Who said anything about there amps??? So they suck cause they're specified to be tuned around 34-38Hz? See most people just look for a reason to say L7's suck. Cause they heard this guy talk about this and that. Thats been the case most of the time. Think positive. Just so happens I've built a few boxes for L7s installed more than a few...and have never been impressed with them....and whats wrong with 34hz tuning? I don't see a problem with 34....over that and I think it just doesn't sound very good... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Sable Nave Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 Just so happens I've built a few boxes for L7s installed more than a few...and have never been impressed with them....and whats wrong with 34hz tuning? I don't see a problem with 34....over that and I think it just doesn't sound very good...If most of your music has peaks around 36hz, why would you tune it to a lower frequency that doesn't appear as often in what you listen to? Most people don't like to go around cruising to a tone gen Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
Mosin Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 Just so happens I've built a few boxes for L7s installed more than a few...and have never been impressed with them....and whats wrong with 34hz tuning? I don't see a problem with 34....over that and I think it just doesn't sound very good... Build the box correctly maybe?? Like to spec? Who ever said anything was ever wrong with 34Hz tuning?? I sure didn't/ Derp.
Sable Nave Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 Build the box correctly maybe?? Like to spec? Who ever said anything was ever wrong with 34Hz tuning?? I sure didn't/Nor did I Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
wL<3bass Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 Build the box correctly maybe?? Like to spec? Who ever said anything was ever wrong with 34Hz tuning?? I sure didn't/Your saying I can't build a box correctly?....I think you might wanna go check the build I did for my blazer.....Wanna continue this convo be sure to bring it into a pm.....b/c I have noticed that anyone that says "I don't like L7s" you get all butt hurt over it....it happened a few months back. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Sable Nave Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 Your saying I can't build a box correctly?....I think you might wanna go check the build I did for my blazer..... Wanna continue this convo be sure to bring it into a pm.....b/c I have noticed that anyone that says "I don't like L7s" you get all butt hurt over it....it happened a few months back. No, nobody ever said that, but I noticed almost all of your posts are bashing on something, maybe you should get your priorities straight and stop accusing when you do the same damn thing Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.