Are Girls Worth The Fight? Friends Vs Foes

This same girl that i mentioned.. She seems to always pick the dumbshit boyfriends.. As far as mentally being abusive.. girls don't realize it.. they'll sit there and call you and whine about it.. but then they will let feelings get in the way.. sometimes it'll fade out eventually.. and sometimes the dumb*uck does something too damn stupid i.e. cheating and gets caught.

I know a buddy of mine set up some guy.. he had his cousin flirt with me and got it on cam and they guy started kissing on her and he showed the tape to the girl and that took care of it. but sometimes you just gotta wait it out

It's tough to sit there and watch it happen. Physically it aint gonna happen.. but mentally there's not often anything you can do about it. Just be there for her, make sure she knows she has a friend to rely on.. well theres always the ignore method and make her realize what life is like not having someone care and see what happens

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

she must like it, in all seriousness, its been going on a long time so my previous statement of she diserves what shes getting definetely applies here

i agree 100% ... yes she NEEDS that reality check.... but it sucks for you to watch a good friend go through a disaster everytime her BF is unhappy.... the worst thing about it .. is all she does is give give give , and if she slips in the slightest he makes her feel like a complete failure.. its really sad

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

in reality, you are comign on here like that considering you "have feelings"

yea i know... its a CA forum.. im gonna get post dumped on nomatter what

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Like i said in my post.. You just gotta do what you feel is right. People will bash you for doing one thing and others will bash you for doing another.. In the end it'll be up to you bro.

i know bro... just wondering what others would do, or if i was over reacting

What you fail to realize, maybe because you lack experience ( i mean that in a nice way ) in dating is that some girls like being treated like shit. They say they don't , but they end up being drawn towards guys like this dude you are wanting to confront. They say they want a good guy, or someone nice, but they cant stop themselves when it comes to being let down. just tell the girl you will be her friend, but not her shoulder to cry on or the guy she runs to every time they have a fight. She is just using you for that, and it is messing with your feelings and is unfair for her to do that to you. As long as you keep being there for her, she will keep using you , just like this guy uses her.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

What you fail to realize, maybe because you lack experience ( i mean that in a nice way ) in dating is that some girls like being treated like shit. They say they don't , but they end up being drawn towards guys like this dude you are wanting to confront. They say they want a good guy, or someone nice, but they cant stop themselves when it comes to being let down. just tell the girl you will be her friend, but not her shoulder to cry on or the guy she runs to every time they have a fight. She is just using you for that, and it is messing with your feelings and is unfair for her to do that to you. As long as you keep being there for her, she will keep using you , just like this guy uses her.

exactly!!!!

so how do i still be there for her without having her take advantage of my dumbass or get her to think i dont care wheni do///... confusing topic

You tell her once. Get it all out there. Tell her everything, and also tell her because you feel this way, you cant stick around and watch her be hurt, and you are not going to continue to be the go-to guy when ever she needs a shoulder to cry on, and the be left standing there when she gets up and goes to another room to take his calls. You are her friend, not her dad, and not her brother. After that, let it go. You give in, just once, and you gotta start all over again. If you stay firm about this either she will see your side of it and quit putting you in this spot, or hate you for abandoning her. But dude, do what it best for you, and your feelings. That is what she is doing to you .....

think about it.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Dude three words

LOW SELF ESTEEM

Exactly. I mean she's not ugly. She should realize she can do much better. Than him at least. But well take it day by day and see what happens and I'll step back a bit so she doesn't get the upper hand on me like he does her. Thanks again guys

Archived