Are Girls Worth The Fight? Friends Vs Foes

just wondering .. quick rundown... a good girlfriend of mine keeps getting emotionally and mentally abused by her dirtball boyfriend and im sick of it.. me and her have hooked up and it was great .. in the past ... but what do you tell a girl who is so in love with a complete fuckhead that uses her does not appreciate her and takes her for granted. with all of this going on .. im still holding my cool.. i wanna beat this fuck senseless but shes happy during the 10% of the time hes not a complete fuckass...

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

I just had the same thing happen, I didn't say shit to my friend. I took her boyfriend outside and told him if he hit her or talked down to her again I would take him up in the hills and shoot out his elbows and knees with a shotgun, ducttape his mouth closed and leave for the animals, he kinda laughed like I was jokin til I opened the trunk of my car and showed him my guns :diablo: he's been pretty cool lately...hehe

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I just had the same thing happen, I didn't say shit to my friend. I took her boyfriend outside and told him if he hit her or talked down to her again I would take him up in the hills and shoot out his elbows and knees with a shotgun, ducttape his mouth closed and leave for the animals, he kinda laughed like I was jokin til I opened the trunk of my car and showed him my guns :diablo: he's been pretty cool lately...hehe

Id agree with ya....but in a slightly lighter tone haha....You cant say anything to her, cuz if shes all about him, she'll think your just tryin to get with her again right? So I would take him aside and let him know whats up...hopefully he'll do the right thing......

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Uhhhhhh....I would keep that too myself....you have thought that one out a lil too far.....chill out.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Id agree with ya....but in a slightly lighter tone haha....You cant say anything to her, cuz if shes all about him, she'll think your just tryin to get with her again right? So I would take him aside and let him know whats up...hopefully he'll do the right thing......

heres the problem... i dont know him and have never met him... he treats her like shit and she keeps taking him back.... im sick of the shit... Yea i do care about her as more than a friend ever since we stopped hooking up especially but what do i say to her to make her realize theres more to life than her first love ... even tho this first love treats her like shit

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Uhhhhhh....I would keep that too myself....you have thought that one out a lil too far.....chill out.

not really thought out too far, I just have an over active imagination ;)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I say pull him aside and tell him then if he dont listen tell her what you think then depending on what she says. beat the fuck outta him.

she already knows if i see him im gonna INTENTIONALLY start a fight and knock him out for the way hes treated her ...... and he will have no clue who i am nor will he be able to get mad at her ... and thats what im trying to odo is keep her outta this... yea yea yea im sure a few of the guys that read this are gonna think im some hood rat punk trying to be tough.. well thats not how it is at all

all i wanna do is protect her from him, cuz shes soooooooo dickwhipped in love with him she wont EVER leave him nomatter what he does to her........ ugghh!!! cmon ppl if this was ur good friend or sister etc. what would you do if you were me and u didnt kow this asshole

I say no. You never know whats actually happening if you dont know his part of the story. I would be pissed off is somekind of hero comes up and trys to "protect" my girlfriend. Then I wouldnt trust her cause shes been talking bullshit behind my back and I would probably beat up that douchebag guy aswell.

Archived