Call Of Duty: World At War ( Ps3 )

add me,my gamertag is close to the top of this thread,just tell me your from here so illknow who you are, and chevyboy where you been man?havent seen you on in a minute

ummm...excuse me...but ps3 does NOT have FUCKING gamertags :D

i told u i mostly play 4. not a huge fan of waw. and killzone 2 blows

killzone online? or campaign killzone? i played the campaign demo and had a blast on it

torres513. add me bitches. except i wanna change my name :pardon: i may try to play cod4 tonight. havent played in FOREVER. back to noob status...tho i didnt stray far from it to begin with hahaha

played zombies again last night went to 33 then the fucking network kicked us off!FUCKERS!It did it on 47 the other night,and it dont save any of your stats when you do that shit and the network messes up!

I don't see how you going so many rounds. The most I've done is like 17... :unsure:

ummm...excuse me...but ps3 does NOT have FUCKING gamertags :D

killzone online? or campaign killzone? i played the campaign demo and had a blast on it

torres513. add me bitches. except i wanna change my name :pardon: i may try to play cod4 tonight. havent played in FOREVER. back to noob status...tho i didnt stray far from it to begin with hahaha

keep preaching brotha!! haha
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived