blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

put a back on the box, using the hatch as the back of the box isnt a good idea...neofrog had the same problem with his box

I'm losing a lot of airspace by just building it as large as I can so that i can slide it in after building it outside. A bigger problem, is we tried to account for the small angle of the floor and the large angle for the hatch top, but instead when we actually put it in, the front face leans forward... we built it to have a good 3" clearance for the sub, but once it's inside it leans forward into the seats... we can't put both seats up as it is, just 1 side, and with the 22" it will be much worse.

But i agree with you, I must find a way to make a solid box work... so that is what i will do. Thank you. I've spent so much time just staring at it all, trying to figure out what I can do. I'm gonna go stare some more. For one, I'm gonna raise tuning to 20Hz (well, 19 for leniency) only 4Hz but I'm NOT going any higher than 20 :) But even raising the tuning I don't want to lose airspace, in fact, I'd like even more.

IB3 22"

Archived