Second Skin Audio

Need Sum Help On Subs

subs, DC lvl 4 XLs no matter what size will get really loud, and a audiopipe AP30001d will run 3k rms at 2 ohm or you can run 1 ohm in each channel since its a 2 channel amp

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

LOL did you ever think about putting some power on the 3 10s you have?

I probbly rank as one of the guys on this forum that has more experience with the L7 10s.

Unfortunetly you are grossly under powering what you have and if you would give them the power they need you might really like them alot and be louder than alot.

You need to look at a 2,000 watt at 1 ohm amp to run 3 L7 10s rite. (Depending on what ohm your subs are.)

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Yeah, but why not suggest them? You know they're good subs & you can't go wrong with them. Personally, I think he'd be happy with them if he got a bigger amp. If he doesn't get a bigger one, then he can go with some Lv3s.

Umm... I can't say that I agree with you one bit there. I'd take some RE's or L7's over any sub in the DC lineup. This is just my opinion as you saying that you can't go wrong with them is yours. If he's open to suggestions then I'd say save yourself the trouble and check out the sundown and sound solutions sites that I told you about earlier in the thread. They also sell the Sundown Audio subs which are called the Nightshades. Imo they are wayyyyyyyyy better than the DC subs. Or check out the Fi and Ascendant Audio line ups. They make a very fine product and is what I would probably be running if I wasn't so damn happy with my Sundown equiptment. Maybe even check out the Audioque woofers at audioque.com Pleanty of suggestions for you here, but I was answering your question about the subs you were wondering about.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

LOL did you ever think about putting some power on the 3 10s you have?

I probbly rank as one of the guys on this forum that has more experience with the L7 10s.

Unfortunetly you are grossly under powering what you have and if you would give them the power they need you might really like them alot and be louder than alot.

You need to look at a 2,000 watt at 1 ohm amp to run 3 L7 10s rite. (Depending on what ohm your subs are.)

Well i know 1100 watts aint alot of power but it powers my subs loud enough if i can beat out the other ppl them im happy but so far no one in my area has beat me with 10s or 2 12s... I have a MTX thunder 1000 watt amp on my friends 2 L7 15s and it pounds he has one of the loudest S10s around this area..

but yea if i upgrade im getting a RF4000 watt amp or a memphis4000 watt amp not sure yet im tryin to save up... Whats up with the M3MOJO any one like em?

1996 Ford Taurus

----------------------------

2 yellow tops

1/0 gauge wire

800amp batcap

4gauge to amp

1 MCD Memphis 1100

3 kicker L7 10s (4)ohm droped

Pioneer 6*8s

jenson 200watt amp