So I Got Hit With 2,300 Volts Today

i was at work testing the coating on the pipe witch is called jeeping, 510683.jpg\

when i have to turn it off to move the spring to get on the other side of the wood the pipe was sitting on. when the bitch came back on and i was already soaked from the knees down cause we are working in the mud, when the bitch came back on causing me to freak out trying to get away from it hitting the mud and from what the other guys said i cut a back flip and was flopping on the ground like a fish but like 6 seconds later they got to the jeep an cut it off and i couldent move for over 5 min. but after that im fine but i am getting my meter on it tomorrow and see how many amps that thing puts out/..

Untitled-1.jpg

Yikes, dude you're lucky.

I've been shot through the heart with 15,000v, however it was really low current. Still a shock through your body is no fun.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner