Second Skin Audio

Which Subwoofer?

BassAddict32

out of the two choices you picked, the dds would be better, but id go with some lvl5 dcs.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

IMHO, none of this is really going to happen. You've been posting a hundred questions about this sytem you are "going" to buy and you've never come up with anything. And the wattage has gone up and up. Your budget was 4k at one point which will do nothing for 10k Watts so until we see pics,

:bsflag:

Sniper did the same thing.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

IMHO, none of this is really going to happen. You've been posting a hundred questions about this sytem you are "going" to buy and you've never come up with anything. And the wattage has gone up and up. Your budget was 4k at one point which will do nothing for 10k Watts so until we see pics,

THANK YOU, I was going to say that but didn't wanna get bashed or make anyone cry lol.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

alright, so every is asking the price. it's 800 a piece for the subwoofers. my price isn't a bit thing. i'm paying $4000 for an amp so price isn't big. but i want around $800 per sub. trying to keep it under $10,000 final. but i can go over if need be. and YES this will be my first system. and i know it's gonna be more then hooking up subs and amps. i need alternators and batterys and wiring and a box and everything. i know. i've also got mids and highs to go with it.

so i've heard some good things about DC audio. are they really that good? i was still planning on running 4 15"s so can they take the 10,000?

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

yes, it will happen. and i've been posting questions because i need to know. i've got about everything down now. i've got the amps and speakers i'm getting. i just need to figure out what subwoofers. and i've got money now so it's no big thing. and when i get it all done, you'll see the pics. trust me.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

10k ain't happening without some serious shit actually going into your ride.

Alt, batts, solid amps, Hella braced box, etc.

What are you using for power?

Please don't say Power Acoustik.

ROTFL!! god no. hifonics for the amps, diamond audio for the mids and highs, powermaster D5100 for the batterys (4 of them), yellow top under the hood, and 3 300A alternators.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

yes, it will happen. and i've been posting questions because i need to know. i've got about everything down now. i've got the amps and speakers i'm getting. i just need to figure out what subwoofers. and i've got money now so it's no big thing. and when i get it all done, you'll see the pics. trust me.

Believe half of whatcha see and none of whatcha hear. We're waiting.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

then you will wait until it's done i guess. however, i would like to see the system that you have.

alright, go to DCs section and look for the thread under my name.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

Archived