Second Skin Audio

Which Subwoofer?

BassAddict32

alright, go to DCs section and look for the thread under my name.

alright, alright. not bad man. i'm thinking about getting 4 15" level 4s or level 5s. but not sure. but i will give it to you, you've beat me to a system.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

http://www.t3audio.com/core.mdv/TSNS.html

4k rms leaves room for more!

true. but i think 10,000 will be enough. i don't need more then that. so if 4 15" DC level 5's can handle the 10,00 watts, then i'll get those. i don't need more then that. however, if they can't then i may just go with those when i do more research.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

the lvl 5s can handle 4k rms if its done right, hell even the lvl 4 XLs can handle near that much... lvl 5s should be under 800 a piece tho *plz dont price quote that im just assuming*

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

oh yea the LV5s can handle 4k rms i had mine on a sundown 3k and it never got warm and i know it could have taken alot more

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

10k on your first system?

Either 1 of 2 things is going to happen.

a. Nothing at all will happen

b. You'll install it yourself (no way in hell you're getting 10kw of gear installed for less than $10k) and you'll blow up a huge pile of nice gear by doing something wrong.

10kw is no joke. We're talking SERIOUS equipment that goes SERIOUSLY wrong when it fails, or if you just do something dumb like clip it for a little too long..

Not to rain on your parade but:

If you think you're going this big on a first system, you're dreaming. If you think you're installing it yourself, I'm laughing, please post pics when your gear catches fire.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Iam calling BS myself for dreaming big

just do 2- 18s and a sundown 3500

;)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived