Second Skin Audio

Which Subwoofer?

BassAddict32

yea. alot of people doubt me. it's nothing big. but trust me, i'm NOT doing this myself. i know some but not THAT much to wire everything and get everything working. i have people the know what they're doing and are in the business of doing things like that. and as for me "dreaming too big"? it may be a dream but it'll be real one day soon. i like my idea and i'm going with what i have decided. nothing else. :mellow:

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Posted Image

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

it'll be 4 DD9515s or 4 15" diamond audio Hex Pro subwoofers. i'll be giving them 10,000 watts. so which can handle more? which will sound better? and is there a better brand for under $800 that can handle 10,000?

did you used to have a golf, and go to a audio meet in clearwater one year? if so....i know you haha

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

is this yours or just a pic you found? and that's a level 5, right?

It says RE on the dustcap. Also, the installing place you're talking about, is it Firedog? What kind of car is this going in? I'm going to call major bullshit especially with your lack of knowledge. I don't put Hifonics amps too far above PA amps.

I mean hell, you're 15. You probably don't even know what you're getting. Plus 10k? I'm sure you have that much saved up.

I just gotta say it took me four tries to get to 8k+ watts successfully and that's after doing many small systems for years.

Have you even bought anything?

I make some good money but I can't possibly say that 10k isn't a big thing. How old are you?

*Oh, 15. That's just wonderful.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

It says RE on the dustcap. Also, the installing place you're talking about, is it Firedog? What kind of car is this going in? I'm going to call major bullshit especially with your lack of knowledge. I don't put Hifonics amps too far above PA amps.

I mean hell, you're 15. You probably don't even know what you're getting. Plus 10k? I'm sure you have that much saved up.

excuse me, i can't see the dustcap. and no, it isn't firedog. idr what he works for. but he does really good jobs. and it'll be going in a tahoe or a suburban. not sure yet. and i put hifonics above PA because i like hifonics. i've heard some good stuff about them. and thanks for calling it lack of knowledge. that always me feel great.

and so what if i'm 15? and i know what i'm getting because i'll be getting 10K within the next year. so i can afford everything i need. if it goes a bit over 10K, then i always have a job i can save up for. but i'll be getting it all.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

excuse me, i can't see the dustcap. and no, it isn't firedog. idr what he works for. but he does really good jobs. and it'll be going in a tahoe or a suburban. not sure yet. and i put hifonics above PA because i like hifonics. i've heard some good stuff about them. and thanks for calling it lack of knowledge. that always me feel great.

and so what if i'm 15? and i know what i'm getting because i'll be getting 10K within the next year. so i can afford everything i need. if it goes a bit over 10K, then i always have a job i can save up for. but i'll be getting it all.

Don't even know what car you're getting?

Plus, how do you know you are going to get 10k & you're parents are going to even let you spend that much?

/youz trollin

i say lets not bash him but teach him so when he goes out and spends his money he isnt investing in crappy stuff.. he seems on the right direction and he came here asking for advice on a system. lets all lend the advice we learnt by trial and error and hope he can learn from our mistakes.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived