Second Skin Audio

Which Subwoofer?

BassAddict32

Posted Image

there ya go bro

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

even if he cant get it all right away guys, its always nice to have a structure to build up to, lets help him put together a bangin system that he will enjoy, thats what its about ! i also suggest looking thru steves tahoe build and see stuff he has done to it. that will give you some ideas of how in depth this project will be.

*btw rusty will take care of you very nicely, when i ordered my lvl 4 XL 15s he gave me a shirt since they were my birthday present to my self* he has great customer service as well !

lol. how do ya like em? i haven't heard anything bad about them.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

they get crazy loud off of 3k rms LOL so i cant complain ! its in a hatch lol so it shakes everything

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

it's nice to know that some people come here to help and not bash on me for my age or something of the sort. thanks.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. :):drinks:

My advice? Go with what Bigg Boy said... Just slowly expand and eventually you'll get to your goal. Build pics are a must! :good:

I'd personally run with the Tahoe over the 'Burban. :)

Derp.

Posted Image

there ya go bro

wow. never thought of it that way. looks pretty good too. and the amp i want, puts out 10K at 1 ohm bridged mono. just hope it'll sound nice the day i get it all put together.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. :):drinks:

My advice? Go with what Bigg Boy said... Just slowly expand and eventually you'll get to your goal. Build pics are a must! :good:

I'd personally run with the Tahoe over the 'Burban. :)

thanks. and that's what i'll do. start off small and get bigger and bigger. then hopefully end up with the 10K one day after that. and build pics will come.

and the tahoe is what i was thinking too. then doing what meade did and just take out the third row seats.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

no one in columbus ohio seems to have a termlab, ive been all over this city, with my old set up *2 15" DC lvl 4s in a smaller box tuned at 35hz i was doing 147, with new set up i dont know but it is ALOT louder

*edit

yes only 2, ill have 2 more this summer and do a wall hopefully if everything goes thru*

Team DC Audio

no one in columbus ohio seems to have a termlab, ive been all over this city, with my old set up *2 15" DC lvl 4s in a smaller box tuned at 35hz i was doing 147, with new set up i dont know but it is ALOT louder

*edit

yes only 2, ill have 2 more this summer and do a wall hopefully if everything goes thru*

you're not all that far from me then. i live like 3 or so hours away. but you'll have 4 level 4 15's? in what size box?

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

it will be 16 cubes total when i decide to build it, but the one i have now is 8 cubes and its just a sub up port up box thats sitting right behind the driver and passenger seat firing up towards the rear window lol

Team DC Audio

Archived