Sonic Electronix

04 F150 Blow Thru Setup Ideas ?

One of my Friends is thinking about putting two 15" L7's in his 04 F150 it's a 4 Door but he needs the back Seat area for Kids & more so I suggested that we should go with a Blow Thru Setup does anyone have any Ideas or maybe even Pics on what the best way would be to Setup the Subs and Box ?

:hairtrick:

"If someone aint hatin' on you, your doing something Wrong !!!"

One of my Friends is thinking about putting two 15" L7's in his 04 F150 it's a 4 Door but he needs the back Seat area for Kids & more so I suggested that we should go with a Blow Thru Setup does anyone have any Ideas or maybe even Pics on what the best way would be to Setup the Subs and Box ?

:hairtrick:

I used to have a sweet enclosure for my s10 blow though. It was for a 18" Fi BTL. I could look though old pics for the design if you want it. If i remember it correctly the cutout in the truck was only like 5"x 45"

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

I used to have a sweet enclosure for my s10 blow though. It was for a 18" Fi BTL. I could look though old pics for the design if you want it. If i remember it correctly the cutout in the truck was only like 5"x 45"

That would be cool just trying to gather some Ideas since these Subs like Ported Enlosures :8)

"If someone aint hatin' on you, your doing something Wrong !!!"

Archived