When you drop anything lower than 4 inchs in the rear, is when the price of a drop job starts getting expensive, unless you have your own welding/plasma cutter.

Only if you c-notch the frame. Which is the best thing to do if your going that low. You don't have to but your axle will be hitting the frame or rubber stopper (if you leave it in). Either way makes for a shitty ride. OH and if your gonna go 4" or more make sure you change the pitch of the rear end so you don't over stress the u-joints on the axles.

I hope to be able to air bag my truck some day.

Kimo - Where did you get your wires from? Any online store?? I like how they look. :)

When I bought the truck the guy told me it already had a drop on it. Like I said I'm clueless about dropping so IDK. lol

heres a few pics of it. Primer gray lol I changed the damaged fender out and in the process of re-assembling the front end. Has a walk-through or whatever its called on it. Sealed with an accordian gasket i think?? lol :)

I'm a noob at lowering. lol

s10truck1.jpg

s10truck2.jpg

Oh, he included c-notch 'things' with it. i just have no clue where they go.

Derp.

Kimo - Where did you get your wires from? Any online store?? I like how they look. :)

When I bought the truck the guy told me it already had a drop on it. Like I said I'm clueless about dropping so IDK. lol

heres a few pics of it. Primer gray lol I changed the damaged fender out and in the process of re-assembling the front end. Has a walk-through or whatever its called on it. Sealed with an accordian gasket i think?? lol :)

s10truck1.jpg

s10truck2.jpg

Do yourself a favour and look at that link I posted or sign up on some S-truck based forum, and do a bit of reading, you'll learn alot.

Get that body straight.

Do yourself a favour and look at that link I posted or sign up on some S-truck based forum, and do a bit of reading, you'll learn alot.

Get that body straight.

I'm looking at the S10 forum right now. What do you mean get the body straight? Fender and window are fixed already. I'm working on getting the front end fixed and a getting a hood.

Derp.

I'm looking at the S10 forum right now. What do you mean get the body straight? Fender and window are fixed already. I'm working on getting the front end fixed and a getting a hood.

I know, it just sorta looks like theres some damage to the rear of the bed. May be my eyes, I have no glasses on right now.

Good luck with it though. I have a 94 Sonoma.

I know, it just sorta looks like theres some damage to the rear of the bed. May be my eyes, I have no glasses on right now.

Good luck with it though. I have a 94 Sonoma.

It may be your eyes lol In the first pic, me bro's pant leg is by the rear end.

I gotta still get a roll pan for it to. He did away with the rear bumper.

Derp.

Looks like you got some work to do but definately got major potential. As for the wires bro, I picked them up here in Cali. Wires out here are HELLA CHEAP especially for 13's. However, I don't know if you really wanna go with the lowrider look on the s10. I put those wires and took those pictures for Cinco De Mayo weekend a few years ago. Here in San Jose the cruising and lowrider scene is prettty Hot esepcially for Cinco De Mayo.

My truck has been on the irocs ever since the wires. If I bag the truck I might go to 20"s irocs but, until I bag it I'll roll what i got. Unless I come up on some cheap Boyd Conningtons for it.

***back on topic***

the c-notch stuff he gave you are probably just some metal plates. those are for the rear suspension. those plates are welded (or some times bolted) in place over the rear axle on the frame. once you start looking at suspension pictures you'll figur eit out.

Looks like the truck sits nice already. Whats your plans for the front end? I want to put a phantom grill and smooth chrome bumpeer on mine personally.

Looks like you got some work to do but definately got major potential. As for the wires bro, I picked them up here in Cali. Wires out here are HELLA CHEAP especially for 13's. However, I don't know if you really wanna go with the lowrider look on the s10. I put those wires and took those pictures for Cinco De Mayo weekend a few years ago. Here in San Jose the cruising and lowrider scene is prettty Hot esepcially for Cinco De Mayo.

My truck has been on the irocs ever since the wires. If I bag the truck I might go to 20"s irocs but, until I bag it I'll roll what i got. Unless I come up on some cheap Boyd Conningtons for it.

***back on topic***

the c-notch stuff he gave you are probably just some metal plates. those are for the rear suspension. those plates are welded (or some times bolted) in place over the rear axle on the frame. once you start looking at suspension pictures you'll figur eit out.

Looks like the truck sits nice already. Whats your plans for the front end? I want to put a phantom grill and smooth chrome bumpeer on mine personally.

Damn, they don't even sell wires locally here... :( Wanna sell yours?? lol

I'm actually lookin' more and more towards the lowrider look after seeing your S10. :)

Yeah the notch's are just like metal plates. I'll look for pics on that.

I like how the front end sits, but I want the back to go a little lower ya know?

Front end wise I am thinkin' new Chrome bumper without the rubber shit and billet inserts. What is a phantm grill??

Derp.

^^^ if you want wirewheels order them online http://superbuytires.com/LA%20Wire/100Spokes%20std/

edit there are many brands

og wire wheels

dayton

luxor

roadster i think they are still around

truesspoke wire wheels

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/