Hey guys here a couple quick vid's i made of my system 2day. Its in the new box I made for it tuned to 32 hz. It gets down pretty good in my opinion. Just showing off some of the stuff for sale. The amp is running at 1ohm, but the gain is only 2/3 up b/c i have no rear battery. Yhe sub lvl on HU is 8/15 and bass on hu is only +1 because i have stock interior speakers, and i don't want em to distort.

system:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdXVZjQ4x0g...re=channel_page

here the sub movin alil air:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOFuDiG65TU...re=channel_page

Edited by 07sOnAtA sp.ed

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

looks like it gets nice and loud bro ! :) nice flex shot on the roof in the first vid lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

airborne, i said the same thing

turn it around and lets see what it does, loading ftw

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

looks like it gets nice and loud bro ! :) nice flex shot on the roof in the first vid lol

thanks, it does get pretty loud, but i wanna get a battery for the back before, i put it UP UP. I dont wanna risk messing up my amp, + its forsale :P

do you like the sub facing forward? The only time I have seen that it isn't as loud.

I do, b/c less trunk rattling, but its noticeably louder, when the sound waves load off the trunk... i just prefer NO rattle, ya know... my car also flexes alot more when sub back.

I like the HCCA woofers. Nice System bro!

thanks, i really like these subs too, but i looking to go with a couple of 15's this summer. like some type r's 15's, to get more cone area, on about the same power. i was thinking about getting another, but for $600 (onsale) ill just sell mine for $350 shipped and use the money to get 2x alpine type r 15's...

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif